Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    Mule Bleue

Thumbs up Drivers = 3 carrier = 0

And voila, unequivocal evidence that proves beyond doubt the importance of standing face malicious employers who seek to abuse the law has faced the workers.

One of the sad consequences of deregulation was the Drivers agencies that have sprung up and had the ultimate goal of cutting the employment relationship between the driver and the transport company. Having as a direct consequence of breaking the unions, under the pretext thereby lowering operating costs.

However Labour Canada is not fooled, and people who dare complaint in cases or malicious carriers try to parade their obligations pretext that the drivers do not have a direct employment relationship through an drivers agency , and well they begin to have surprises.

Yes fighting is sometimes long and grueling, but when you get to the end with a victory and with in your pocket a trial in favor of the workers, then yes it is worth the cost.

Proof! Well read the following text: (The text is in french, but there's a Google translator tool in the right column when you arrived on the page)

Routier Revendicateur: Chauffeurs = 3 Groupe SDJ Inc. = 0

2. Likes 222lifer, ABFwife Liked this post
    Mule Bleue

Cool Re: Drivers = 3 carrier = 0

So now to complete the saga of this story, here's the second part of it. Like someone on the radio use to say " here's the rest of the story".

So that you know, it took 22 months from the moment that I've been laid off, till the moment when I've received my check of the amount $2645.98.

Routier Revendicateur: Chauffeurs = 3, Groupe SDJ Inc. = 0. 2ième partie.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.