Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Proud To Be a Teamster

Local Union
    769/251
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Default Re: Ford to Begin Hiring at New Lower Wages

Mudflap I, as I am sure there are many others wish you career was not near the end, we need everyone to think like you! This union and many others need positive input and actions! Keep the faith brother!

Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    pmt

YOUR UPS WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT CARHAUL WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!! punk

Local Union
    Employer
    pmt

GO back to UPS stuff ST JAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud To Be a Teamster

Local Union
    769/251
    Employer
    UPS Freight

We are all BROTHERS if anything happened to freight maybe I would be working with you brother! I was just responding to your post! Sorry if you are upset with what is going on with your situation. I truely wish the best for
    you! We need to stick together there are too many in management that can F... us if we are not together!

Local Union
    Employer
    pmt

Quote Originally Posted by mudflap560 View Post
    Actually I think you are trying to compare apples to oranges, being that we are Teamster Carhaulers and they are UAW.

Just because Allied took a paycut 2.5 years ago, do you think that all union carhaulers shoud have? I don't think so nor did that in fact happen.

Now some Teamster carhaul drivers think that UAW workers are over paid and should take a pay cut. Give me a freakin break, that makes no sense.

If this is how things should work then eventually everyone will be working for nothing, just like the employers want.

All union workers, need to support other union workers, as all union workers are involved in the same fight. The fight against corporate greed.

You and I volunteered years ago to become carhaulers, no one forced this upon us. To now say that UAW workers are overpaid and should take a pay cut sounds a little like jealousy to me. I'm quite sure if you had chosen to build cars instead of haul them that you wouldn't think you are overpaid.

There is little if any union solidarity and brotherhood amongst members of the same union and now we have animosity between the different unions. It is no wonder that Unions are in the shape they are today.

I sure am glad that most of my working career is behind me cause with the new MEEE STER attitude of many workers the future sure looks bleak!
    SO do you think im wrong when i say they never back carhaul ????????

Local Union
    Employer
    pmt

Sorry then St JAY just tired of this union that only cares about your dues!!!WHAT DO YOU YOU THINK HOFFA SR WOULD THINK ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SH@t UNION WE HAVE NOW ???????????????? WHAT A JOKE IT IS !!!!

Proud To Be a Teamster

Local Union
    769/251
    Employer
    UPS Freight

With whats going on right now I would agree with you. Mr Hoffa is probably rolling around in his grave. But WE the people are the union and WE can make a difference! We need to get the proper people in leadership rolls from top to bottom to turn this around!
    Last edited by ST JAY; 01-28-2010 at 12:58 AM.

Local Union
    Employer
    pmt

mudflap you know im right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    pmt

THank you my brother !!!!

ENOUGH I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    Who Knows?

Quote Originally Posted by skiddrager View Post
    SO do you think im wrong when i say they never back carhaul ????????
    I'm not so sure that has anything to do with the current situation. Most times it seems that the Teamsters are not backed by the UAW. For what it's worth I don't necessarily agree with Union leaders not supporting other Unions as all Unions have the same common enemy namely corporate greed. However, don't forget that the Teamsters withdrew from the AFL-CIO.

Having said that, if the UAW doesn't support the Teamster carhaulers, then the Teamster carhaulers accuse the UAW workers of being overpaid. Sounds more like a bunch of whining little kids than grown men. What if anything positive can be derived from this way of thinking?

Until the current attitude of ME first and the heck with everyone else changes and workers once again support fellow workers and demand better pay and benefits, all workers will suffer.

11. 01-28-2010

ENOUGH I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast