I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Teamsters On Line was fair

I have to give the TOL staff a lot of credit for the way they handled the ABFHOG scam. I think that the TOL staff showed restraint and allowed ABFHOG a lot more freedom than someone with his reputation deserved..

I call it a scam because it now looks to me like ABFHOG's main reason for coming back to TOL was to deliberately get banned. It looks to me as if it was planned by others in an attempt to discredit this site.

ABFHOG is a smart person and knew exactly what he was doing. And I was gullable enough to think that he had actually mellowed some and would last a while as a member contributing an opposing view. First time shame on him. Second time shame on me for letting him.

Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Thanks 2631, we had hog pegged the whole time. Even the TOL rejects who sent him. They have lost their way on line since they were booted from here. All they have the mind for is to play their little games with each other. Actually they were playing a game right into our hands. We wanted to let them expose their self on their own like they did.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: Teamsters On Line was fair

Regardless of how this thing plays out TOL is still the better site for me. You may close threads that are unproductive or have out lived their usefullness. But at least you don't erase entire threads because they may contain posts that you don't like. Unlike that other site who make entire threads disappear when the owner buts in and makes an ass of himself.

I have never seen TOL threaten an "internet body count" like Jeff did. I'm sure that was a night he would like us all to forget

4. 02-09-2012

New To The Site

5. 02-09-2012

New To The Site

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Last night 2 posts were very quickly deleted before I had a chance to respond to them. Since I started this thread and probably not many members had the chance to read those posts I will say that TOL was well with in it's rights to delete them.

I would like to say that even though he started out on the wrong foot I stil welcome TheSpokenWheel to this site and if he chooses to stay I am willing to debate him on the issue of ABFHOG. Actually I was kind of glad when ABFHOG's ban was lifted and he retuned to posting on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    I am happy to see that TOL and it's staff is willing to allow ABFHOG and those others who have been banned back to this site. I welcome ABFHOG back in the hope he remembers that this is a pro-union site. And that he will debate his opinions with in the rules. And without antagonizing those of us whom he once referred to as union zombies.

I rarely, if ever, agree with him but I'm glad to see him back.
    I don't like to see people banned from any website. But I do understand why in some cases it is necessary. I don't know what actually got ABFHOG banned. Maybe he was penalized 15 yards for taunting. But his running back to TB and bragging about his so called victories on this site was IMO uncalled for. His pandering to the TOL haters over there only served to add fuel to the long running fued between Jimmy and Jeff. IMO it was an insult to the Staff of TOL and to those of us who have either been banned from TB or have left there on our own.

I will admit that I was tempted to go on TB and post my 2 cents worth of opinions on the issue. But then I would have had to get involved in a fight with some people I agreed with on most issues and who up until recently I had highly respected.

Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

2631 I restored them two posts.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    2631 I restored them two posts.
    I hope you didn't restore them because of my post. I can't believe that you would allow the second post to stay. You are probably bringing a lot more needless name calling BS on yourself for it. I doubt that your buddy Jeff would have allowed it.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out where he got this quote
    Last edited by crazy; 02-10-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    Roadway

Quote Originally Posted by Thespokedwheel View Post
    Easy Jimmy, I know you own the site, but I fight for my Bro's, don't slam him, he is a great guy, he means well, he is one of the best union brothers I know!
    Oh my..we have a five-star ultimate degenerate no class teamster posting
    Last edited by crazy; 02-10-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    retired

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Oh my..we have a five-star ultimate degenerate no class teamster posting
    Don't worry Bean, that sounds like someone that has the mental disorder of ADHD.

Impulsiveness in adults:

Interrupting and talking over others is common, making inappropriate or rude remarks when it pops into your head,being reckless or spontaneous without thinking about the consequences. Having poor self control and addictive tendencies are usual too. Beware of ending up in risky situations as a result of being impulsive.

ADHD Symptoms - Signs and Causes Of ADHD

These drivers better take it seriously, because the people in the link below, sure are.

http://nrcme.fmcsa.dot.gov/mehandboo...m_recs_ep.aspx

I wonder if there are any new technology devices available that could not only help detect, but also adjust those unsafe behaviors?