Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default New Mexico congressional race

This video is worth a watch. A person that is not afraid to say what she feels. We need more strong women in politics.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: New Mexico congressional race

This is an interview with the person responsible for making the above commercial.

An Interview With the Guy Who Made That Valerie Plame Spy Thriller Campaign Ad
    With its close-ups of whirling tires, smash cuts to exotic locales, and rollicking soundtrack, you could easily mistake Valerie Plame’s new campaign ad, “Undercover,” for the trailer for a new spy thriller. That’s the point: The ad reminds viewers that Plame, who is running for Congress in New Mexico, has an action movie background as an undercover CIA officer with “a few scores to settle” with the men involved in leaking her identity.
    The ad comes from Putnam Partners, an agency that specializes in memorable political spots for Democrats, including attack ads on Mitt Romney over his “47 percent” comments, former Marine Amy McGrath’s 2017 campaign announcement in front of a fighter jet.
    https://slate.com/culture/2019/09/va...riving-ad.html

3. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: New Mexico congressional race

I watch almost no tv except pbs and Netflix. I actually had no idea! Something to keep an eye on for sure! And btw, she is right, NM is one of the best places on earth. What you see in that video is the high plains of our state. There is much more landscape to our state than that!

Just a side note: So Trump was in Rio Rancho, New Mexico on Monday. I have a local news channel on my fb and could hardly stomach all the news coverage. He is here to "flip" our state