Nature's Best

Default The World’s Future in 2100...

Amazing Concept thinking...Our future great grand kids will see it

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: The World’s Future in 2100...

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post

Amazing Concept thinking...Our future great grand kids will see it
    Didn't get to view yet...but the future seems very controlled and scary and jobless too me.
    Heard a small part of Glenn Beck this week.......and he is insanely(as usual the description of him fits) saying embrace the future and technology.....he says by 2030 we won't have doctor appointments with real people..Artificial Intelligence will do the appointments on Google or Amazon or something.....and is more accurate already at some medical stuff.
    I'm not into it.
    So where do real medical people work then and the poor to get their devices even and their appointments thru Google?
    Like I said before.....I want no part of them keeping me alive forever...nor raising me from the dead....Ive found the world the experts already crested...not exactly great for everyone.....and WHO WILL be the ones with jobs money and power and get to be on top running all this stuff?
    Most of history and watching our politicians and wealthiest today.....show that they are not to be trusted.
    Who will have money with no jobs?
    And who will have power?

If I could find a nation where it is 100% Catholic and people like me and speak English.....and it was within my financial reach....Im gonna start looking...and not so technologically advanced either...Im not liking it.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

In other words...they can keep their sh**show. I have had enough of their bull****.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    New Penn

I have already seen the future. Use to watch the Jetsons with my kids.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Didn't get to view yet...but the future seems very controlled and scary and jobless too me.
    Heard a small part of Glenn Beck this week.......and he is insanely(as usual the description of him fits) saying embrace the future and technology.....he says by 2030 we won't have doctor appointments with real people..Artificial Intelligence will do the appointments on Google or Amazon or something.....and is more accurate already at some medical stuff.
    I'm not into it.
    So where do real medical people work then and the poor to get their devices even and their appointments thru Google?
    Like I said before.....I want no part of them keeping me alive forever...nor raising me from the dead....Ive found the world the experts already crested...not exactly great for everyone.....and WHO WILL be the ones with jobs money and power and get to be on top running all this stuff?
    Most of history and watching our politicians and wealthiest today.....show that they are not to be trusted.
    Who will have money with no jobs?
    And who will have power?

If I could find a nation where it is 100% Catholic and people like me and speak English.....and it was within my financial reach....Im gonna start looking...and not so technologically advanced either...Im not liking it.
    I will admit I do not have the time to watch video as I am getting ready for work but I agree with a lot of what you are saying slave. People are already being treated by doctors over the internet! Technology is taking over everything and leaving the human factor behind as it does it. Not the kind of world I want to be a part of.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

The words that stuck me were these.

"The world could be a paradise if we wanted."

With thinking that something could be better, we must educate, innovate and push the envelope of technology. Otherwise we would still be riding a horse and washing our clothes on a river rock. Using street corner pay phones. And using some medicine man to perform a tooth extraction.

Good video brother Nuno.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Retired

Fxstc07, you just described my life style on the third line down.