Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    6,659
    Rep Power
    273

    Default Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    Meet Mark L., Union Buster



    Since the merger in January of this year, Mark L. has been harassing and intimidating pro union drivers at our Mira Loma Ca. service center. He’s constantly writing these drivers up for infractions with bills of ladings, delivery receipts, and delay times on the road.

    Why is it that he has so much hate towards these employees?

    Well before the merger, he was overheard saying that he will take care of these pro union guys, like he has before. You mean like at Estes? That was one of the main reason they were organizing there because of your treatment of them. Estes took care of that! Is that why you no longer work there?

    Mark L. also worked at Consolidated Freight, CF, in Mira Loma. Now despite what FedEx says that the reason CF folded was because of the “Union”! Well we all know it was because of BAD MANAGEMENT! Are you beginning to see a pattern here?

    On February 14 of this year, a group of local drivers were made to move trailers from Mira Loma to Fontana without any paperwork. The drivers were told to punch in on dock time when they made their moves to Fontana. Not under p &d, or shuttle, or line, DOCK TIME! Makes the infractions that the drivers are getting written up for seem so minor, huh?

    Mark L., you seem to have a problem with not just these drivers, but with the new system you have to follow now. Instead of taking it out on your pro union drivers you should “Nut It Up!” and blame the real people you should be after, Corporate!

    Oh one more thing Mark L., I spoke to one of your transferred drivers here at SBO who lives closer to the Mira Loma terminal and he said it was like working in a “Prison” there and drives further away now to SBO! Anything to get away from MRL!


    THE TIME TO ORGANIZE IS NOW! BE WISE AND ORGANIZE!
    Last edited by ST JAY; 04-02-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: No last names of none public figures

  2. #2
    Getting In The Groove Now.

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    986
    Employer
    Linde
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    141

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    OMFG ! That creep is STILL around ??? I worked at C/F in Mira Loma when that jerk was there. I thought he was long gone and crawled back under a rock somewhere. During one of our job actions at C/F he called Riverside Sheriffs Dept. on us and laughed when we got maced and chased by the cops. He stood behind the fence and thought it was hysterical.
    Last edited by ST JAY; 04-02-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: edit last name in title

  3. #3
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Local Union
    443
    Employer
    Roadway
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,645
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Meet Mark L., Union Buster
    Since the merger in January of this year, Mark L. has been harassing and intimidating pro union drivers at our Mira Loma Ca. service center. He’s constantly writing these drivers up for infractions with bills of ladings, delivery receipts, and delay times on the road.

    Why is it that he has so much hate towards these employees?

    Well before the merger, he was overheard saying that he will take care of these pro union guys, like he has before. You mean like at Estes? That was one of the main reason they were organizing there because of your treatment of them. Estes took care of that! Is that why you no longer work there?
    THE TIME TO ORGANIZE IS NOW! BE WISE AND ORGANIZE!
    If there is a reason to organize..to want to be treated better should go on the bottom of the list. There is no such thing as being treated well at YRC.
    Union or non the bigger the company the worst they treat you..in good times and especially in bad times
    Last edited by ST JAY; 04-02-2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: edit last name

  4. #4
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    6,659
    Rep Power
    273

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryotruck View Post
    OMFG ! That creep is STILL around ??? I worked at C/F in Mira Loma when that jerk was there. I thought he was long gone and crawled back under a rock somewhere. During one of our job actions at C/F he called Riverside Sheriffs Dept. on us and laughed when we got maced and chased by the cops. He stood behind the fence and thought it was hysterical.
    Mr.bean, need to know if Mark was part of the management crew when the video scandal took place in Mira Loma?
    Last edited by ST JAY; 04-02-2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: edit last name

  5. #5
    Taking A Stand!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    492
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    41,050
    Rep Power
    900

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    I know, off topic but Mira Loma brought back many memories for me. I used to work for a paper company located in the old Mira Loma Space Center. I am trying to remember if that is where CF was located. Been a long time since I have lived there.
    Last edited by ST JAY; 04-02-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: edit last name in title

  6. #6
    Getting In The Groove Now.

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    986
    Employer
    Linde
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    141

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    I know, off topic but Mira Loma brought back many memories for me. I used to work for a paper company located in the old Mira Loma Space Center. I am trying to remember if that is where CF was located. Been a long time since I have lived there.
    Space Center was located off Etiwanda Ave south of the 60. We were just north of you at 60/Mission/end of "old" Van Buren Ave. I remember that paper company, just can't remember the name.."Inland Container" ??

  7. #7
    Getting In The Groove Now.

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    986
    Employer
    Linde
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    141

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Mr.bean, need to know if Mark was part of the management crew when the video scandal took place in Mira Loma?
    You mean when they found out that management was actually taping people through the "one way mirrors" in the restrooms ? I remember that ! One of the yard goat drivers/hostlers figured it out.

  8. #8
    Taking A Stand!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    492
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    41,050
    Rep Power
    900

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryotruck View Post
    Space Center was located off Etiwanda Ave south of the 60. We were just north of you at 60/Mission/end of "old" Van Buren Ave. I remember that paper company, just can't remember the name.."Inland Container" ??

    It was called West End Converters. We took giant rolls of paper and cut them into sheets for phone books, printers, that sort of thing. We ended up having a new building built for us and moved out of Space Center. Then I moved to NM a couple of years later.

  9. #9
    Getting In The Groove Now.

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC Retired,
    Location
    Broussard La
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    130

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    Ya got enough gang bangers down that way to take care of your problem child don't you ?
    Send him a house warming gift !!

  10. #10
    Time To Start A Fire

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    UPS Ground Freight SOH 71
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    219

    Default Re: Meet Mark L. Operation manager, Union Buster

    Guys like Mark exist in EVERY trucking company. Sometimes I think it is because they can't find any other work! Until they get in trucking management every other thing they tried their hand at they failed! Trucking companies excuse failure up to a point but even when one gets fired from management, they resurface at some other carrier. Many times guys like Mark will drive their former company into bankruptcy or even out of business but a few months later you will find them at another place doing it again!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-15-2011, 05:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355