Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Anti Union Meeting In SBO

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anti Union Meeting In SBO

Anti union meeting were given yesterday by Alex H. A dock supervisor who worked at a union company. And Chuck L. This morning. Next time, which will most definitely happen again,ask Alex or Chuck why aren't there any pro union employees in these meetings so you can get both sides of the story? Its not like we're never going to find out!

Also, ask them why are they telling you what to do on your own time at HOME and away from work. They might as well tell you where to shop,what to eat,where to pray!

The reason why we are organizing FedEx is to stop the harassments, the favoritism, the constructive terminations, ie snap shot. To get a defined pension plan, instead of a pension that depends on the stock market, by the way how's that working out for you lately?

That's why they have these meetings. Because they want complete CONTROL of your LIFE!
    Change FedEx To Win
    Last edited by 222lifer; 08-13-2011 at 05:29 PM.

PTD

Local Union
    Employer
    Trans. Geo. A. Hall Inc

Thumbs up Re: a

Talk to a fedex ground driver the other day at the border, an he was explain to me that a lot of drivers are scare to go with Teamsters as fedex keep harass them, sad to ear!!

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Re: Anti Union Meeting In SBO

Deleted
    Last edited by fedexnuno; 08-14-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

From Joe Nuno

I am speaking on my own behalf, first of all, Mira Loma management hates anyone that are affiliated with FedEx Freight.

2nd; Mira Loma's motto is to intimidate employees, use other employees as examples and put fear on others. And when it comes to the employees of Mira Loma, nobody speaks up, why? Because Mark L has them on pure fear, with his associates of in secured buddies like Bob T and pot-head Alexander P, who runs Mira Loma by cheating the systems. Alex is the mole who erases and tampers with the computer, and covers the mistake that management creates in Mira Loma.

3rd; I announced myself to Bob T and Mark L in Fontana, that I was pro-union, and I was an employee organizing all the yards. This was done in front of all employees that attended the meeting of introduction.

4th; I was tagged, because of whistle blowing on Mark L, who was sneaking trailers in the middle of the night, without any documentation or having the drivers log on to the computer system. Also I whistle blew on management in Mira Loma because they were loosing customers. Others drivers and I went back to Fontana and reported to Ed S what was going on at Mira Loma. They have a poor management team, dispatch would mistreat customers, failed to make pick ups and lied to customers.

5th; I filed charges against FedEx, with the National Labor Relation Board. On how FedEx in Mira Loma commit unfair Labor practice.

6th; I was put on administrative leave on Tuesday, but on Thursday June 30th of that week,I was schedule to be on vacation, and Friday also, on June 30th I was fired, through a phone message, while I was on vacation! I never signed any documents of my termination and up to this day still haven't got any documentation of my termination. But if I had a CBA, Collective Bargaining Agreement and paid unions dues! I most likely be working still.
    Last edited by x475; 08-16-2011 at 04:20 PM. Reason: edited names, rule 10

Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Hey Joe,
    What is your plan. Are you going to file a wrongful termination lawsuit against fedex. You might have a good case going. I think this is chicken **** how fedex handle your termination. How in the hell could a company fire you on your days off? But any how, I hope you fight this. With today bad economical time. Nobody can't afford to lose there jobs. Good Luck! Brother!

PTD

Local Union
    Employer
    Trans. Geo. A. Hall Inc

Thumbs up Re: Anti Union Meeting In SBO

Joe you have all my support, an I wish that all the Brothers will also support you, I do know what is it to fight against a big machine. Keep standing and fighting for your rights Brother!

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by FreightGuy952 View Post
    Hey Joe,
    What is your plan. Are you going to file a wrongful termination lawsuit against fedex. You might have a good case going. I think this is chicken **** how fedex handle your termination. How in the hell could a company fire you on your days off? But any how, I hope you fight this. With today bad economical time. Nobody can't afford to lose there jobs. Good Luck! Brother!
    I will answer this for Joe and make it short and sweet. Can you say NLRB

Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    Challenger Motor Freight

Quote Originally Posted by Mule Bleue View Post
    I do know what is it to fight against a big machine.
    Big EVIL machine.