When I'm bad I'm good!

Local Union
    Employer
    Fired byWasted Management

Cool Waste thinks we fell off the dumb truck

OK, Today was day 16 Waste offered us a contract that I believe kids in a sweat shop in china got it better. Young guys are getting anxious but that is what we have invested in duct tape for so at the meeting on Sunday we can keep them from making any dumb mistakes. Media is ripping us to shreads. Thats okay. On the serious side can someone tell me why the teamsters are not saying anything to defend us?Scabs are really starting to look like they wanna go home. Hope they got Snicker bars cuz it looks like they are not going anywhere for a while. I think there are more cell phone pics of me on their cameras then Paris Hilton. Oh and what really gets me is some "professional " replacement or green queen member decided that it would be real cool if they took a right turn into a car with my truck. From what I have seen they should call them the demo team. Wires buildings corrals run for your life. Let's not forget the highlight of the scabs day they learned how to use the truck wash. Now they can drive by stops in a clean truck. I'm also wondering how the same scabs are going cover all the chi town routes when their contracts expire in 19 days. So in closing Wastes so called best and final offer can kiss my butt.

LOAD AND PARK CHARLIE

Default Re: Waste thinks we fell off the dumb truck

Glad to hear you have resolve, I recently picketed, and closed the company.Ten years on the job, down the tubes. Hold your ground and vent here, believe me, it helps.

And get as many of your co-workers to post here also. They will read each others remarks, and then put their thoughts to virtual reality. Don't think your bosses are not scanning the site. You can say anything here, with in reason, so post away. Good Luck Sister

When I'm bad I'm good!

Local Union
    Employer

A few of the new members to teamsters online are my guys and I keep trying to get more 2 join. As far as our bosses scanning the site wont say anything here I wouldnt say to their face. That gives me alot of lee way cuz I dont bite my tongue

LOAD AND PARK CHARLIE

10/4 Nothing wrong with a little free speech, not many things are free anymore, including your Union Dues. I hope they support you like you need. A strike is never pretty, but often necessary.

When I'm bad I'm good!

Local Union
    Employer

Not pretty at all. But verrrrrry necasssary

LOAD AND PARK CHARLIE

10/4

Solidarity Sister

Local Union
    Employer
    ABC

You guys could recite American Literature!!!

The Scab

"After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, he had some awful substance left with which he made a scab."

"A scab is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water brain, a combination backbone of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles."

"When a scab comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts the gates of hell to keep him out."

"No man (or woman) has a right to scab so long as there is a pool of water to drown his carcass in, or a rope long enough to hang his body with. Judas was a gentleman compared with a scab. For betraying his master, he had character enough to hang himself." A scab has not.

"Esau sold his birthright for a mess of pottage. Judas sold his Savior for thirty pieces of silver. Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commision in the british army." The scab sells his birthright, country, his wife, his children and his fellowmen for an unfulfilled promise from his employer.

Esau was a traitor to himself; Judas was a traitor to his God; Benedict Arnold was a traitor to his country; a scab is a traitor to his God, his country, his family and his class."

Author --- Jack London (1876-1916)

NO SCABS!

When I'm bad I'm good!

Local Union
    Employer

Thax much for the proper discription of a scab Ill have to make copies and hand them out on the line I think people would get a kick out of it.

Solidarity Sister

Local Union
    Employer
    ABC

Your very welcome for the lesson in American Literature.