Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    One More Time

Local Union
    Employer
    RoadWay Express

Default Just another reason I fully support the Death Penalty..

Members of a Girl Scout Brownie troop and two adults were selling cookies outside a Walgreen’s drugstore in San Antonio Wednesday night when a man walked out of the store and grabbed a bag containing proceeds from the cookie sales — about $250 and a check — police said. A woman driving a vehicle picked up the robber, and the couple drove off, according to police.

The store manager, Patricia Grohman, told the San Antonio Express-News that she ran outside when she heard screams.

Man robs San Antonio Brownie Girl Scouts selling cookies | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
    People who steal from children, rob churches and steal from charitable organizations such as the Salvation Army, red Cross and etc. should have no mercy bestowed upon them at thier sentencing..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: Just another reason I fully support the Death Penalty..

How about those who steal from TEAMSTERS? Even if only 10% at a time.

One More Time

Local Union
    Employer
    RoadWay Express

Quote Originally Posted by MULER View Post
    How about those who steal from TEAMSTERS? Even if only 10% at a time.
    Valid point.. Maybe if there is justice Billy Z. will one day be known as the 9 finger wonder-boy...

"Finally"

Local Union
    GCC/IBT
    Employer
    Avery Dennison

I have no problem with the death penalty. My only issue is that it takes 20 years to carry it out. One, maybe two appeals (for good reason) within a limited period, then carry it out. Death penalty sentences are not handed down in cases where conviction is based primarily on circumstantial evidence. In virtually every case nowadays, it only is imposed in exceptional cases where DNA evidence, or some other irrefutable evidence was presented. Of course, none of this applies in Texas, where as Ron White says, "They have an express lane."

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    American Products

We aint playin' down here...

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Perhaps if punishment was carried out instead of letting people continue on with endless appeals, that sometimes take decades, the criminal element might think twice about their occupation.
    3 strikes is too much for those non-violent offenders, lock them up forever after 2 fouls. One good appeal is enough for those major crimes too, after that move them on down to death row.

One More Time

Local Union
    Employer
    RoadWay Express

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Perhaps if punishment was carried out instead of letting people continue on with endless appeals, that sometimes take decades, the criminal element might think twice about their occupation.
    3 strikes is too much for those non-violent offenders, lock them up forever after 2 fouls. One good appeal is enough for those major crimes too, after that move them on down to death row.

Charlie Manson is a prime example of one who has outlasted his use here on earth by about 40+ years.. That guy shoulda fried like bacon years ago.. I say try them quick get the appeall over just as fast and give a 220 volt blast..

Dragon Master

Local Union
    776/771
    Employer
    Yellow Freight

Do like they do in China or Russia.After the appeals (yeah right ) are done with.One day a guard comes into their cell handcuffs their hands behind their backs takes them into the execution room and pops a round into the back of the skull. Now groups are out there calling lethal injection cruel. Damn I mean come on they sterilize the needle don't they? I read that about Russia and China somewhere on a Google search one time.They may be doing it differently today. I agree speed up the process. Hell even Texas is too slow I think.

Green machine

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

i think death penalty is the easy way out. let them rot in jail.

Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    roadway express

there is nothing worst than solitary confinement..23 hrs a day in a 8 by 8 cell no contact..just you the toilet and the bed..window blocked that is worst kind of torture..this what the slugs at gitmo are gettin..mr madoff also is enjoying it and most of the scum that are doin hard time..slugs at gitmo are beggin to die..let em live till they go mad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast