Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,684
    Rep Power
    281

    Default Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View

    Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View After Sparring With Bill O’Reilly

    the discussion got really, really heated over the so-called “Ground Zero Mosque” debate. At one point co-host Whoopi Goldberg exclaimed to O’Reilly “that is such bullsh*t” before she and Joy Behar walked off the set in protest,
    Bill O'Reilly on The View | Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off the Set of The View | Video | Mediaite

  2. #2
    Getting In The Groove Now.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Local Union
    957
    Employer
    holland
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    132

    Default Re: Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View

    if you have no intelligent response, that's a typical response, swear and walk off

  3. #3
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Local Union
    560
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star
    Location
    S. Carolina
    Posts
    4,684
    Rep Power
    738

    Default Re: Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View After Sparring With Bill O’Reilly

    the discussion got really, really heated over the so-called “Ground Zero Mosque” debate. At one point co-host Whoopi Goldberg exclaimed to O’Reilly “that is such bullsh*t” before she and Joy Behar walked off the set in protest,
    Bill O'Reilly on The View | Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off the Set of The View | Video | Mediaite
    What a bunch of crap. I can't see how anyone can watch a show where 4 or 5 people are talking, or in that case yelling, at the same time. I'm not a big fan of O'Reilly but at least he was professional enough to stay and explain his position. Unlike those 2 loud mouths who pulled that "bush league" stunt by walking offstage in some sort of a phony indignant protest.

    IMO Goldberg & Behar are the real "bullsh*t. I doubt that I would ever watch their show.

  4. #4
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    745
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    493

    Default Re: Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View

    I wish that he would of just told them that the Muslims are just being insensitive and just downright dis respectable to the whole nation for even considering putting a a mosque there.

  5. #5
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,737
    Rep Power
    901

    Default Re: Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View

    Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    I wish that he would of just told them that the Muslims are just being insensitive and just downright dis respectable to the whole nation for even considering putting a a mosque there.
    I think that is what he was trying to say when they walked.

  6. #6
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,684
    Rep Power
    281

    Default Re: Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View

    Quote Originally Posted by dgfcby View Post
    if you have no intelligent response, that's a typical response, swear and walk off
    Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    What a bunch of crap. I can't see how anyone can watch a show where 4 or 5 people are talking, or in that case yelling, at the same time. I'm not a big fan of O'Reilly but at least he was professional enough to stay and explain his position. Unlike those 2 loud mouths who pulled that "bush league" stunt by walking offstage in some sort of a phony indignant protest.

    IMO Goldberg & Behar are the real "bullsh*t. I doubt that I would ever watch their show.

    Well It is a show run by Women...


  7. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Local Union
    162
    Employer
    "Wonderful" YRC Worldwide
    Posts
    3,385
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Joy Behar And Whoopi Goldberg Walk Off The View

    Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    What a bunch of crap. I can't see how anyone can watch a show where 4 or 5 people are talking, or in that case yelling, at the same time.
    That's what they're always doing......it becomes unlistenable on a daily basis

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332