Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Italian Style

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Simultaneously Everywhere
    Posts
    5,107
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Found-Guilty-of-War-Crimes?

    "A War Crimes Tribunal in Malaysia has found former US President George W. Bush and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair guilty of war crimes for their roles in the Iraq war, Press TV reports."

    PressTV - Bush, Blair found guilty of war crimes
    Last edited by Spaghetti; 11-23-2011 at 09:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Proud To Be a Teamster

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Local Union
    769/251
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,451
    Rep Power
    678

    Default Re: Found-Guilty-of-War-Crimes?

    What a bunch of bull! I am in no way a Bush lover.....but for that space in time from 9/11 to the war in Iraq......I felt proud of my country and proud to be an American and for that part of time proud that George Bush was my President and I believe he did the right thing! I believe the only crimes committed were by those of the terrorists and of Saddam Hussen on his own people! The rest was war and war isn't pretty!

  3. #3
    Italian Style

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Simultaneously Everywhere
    Posts
    5,107
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Found-Guilty-of-War-Crimes?

    Quote Originally Posted by ST JAY View Post
    What a bunch of bull! I am in no way a Bush lover.....but for that space in time from 9/11 to the war in Iraq......I felt proud of my country and proud to be an American and for that part of time proud that George Bush was my President and I believe he did the right thing! I believe the only crimes committed were by those of the terrorists and of Saddam Hussen on his own people! The rest was war and war isn't pretty!
    They also forgot to mention that Saddam Hussein was trading oil with other countries refusing to use the US Currency.

    9. Iran?s New Oil Trade System Challenges U.S. Currency | Project Censored

  4. #4
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    4,379
    Rep Power
    201

    Default Re: Found-Guilty-of-War-Crimes?

    Saddam Hussein also had the money and scientist to continue at any time. He, like Iran Libya and Pakistan also received the knowledge to produce nuclear weapons. I,m sure the War in Afghanistan would be much worse to have Iraq as a playground.

  5. #5
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    New Pennitentiary
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    7,931
    Rep Power
    802

    Default Re: Found-Guilty-of-War-Crimes?

    They may as well have had the trial in Ira or Afghanistan or Iran......for who in the world is gonna 'punish' him anyways? It's like me calling him a 'war criminal"......it means next to nothing..

  6. #6
    Having Fun Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    120

    Default Re: Found-Guilty-of-War-Crimes?

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Saddam Hussein also had the money and scientist to continue at any time. He, like Iran Libya and Pakistan also received the knowledge to produce nuclear weapons. I,m sure the War in Afghanistan would be much worse to have Iraq as a playground.
    Pakistan already has Nuclear Weapons and we are the largest supplier of Military Weapons to Pakistan, as we were once the largest supplier of Military weapons to Iran and Iraq, do you see a trend here? All where once Allies of the United States. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

  7. #7
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    New Pennitentiary
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    7,931
    Rep Power
    802

    Default Re: Found-Guilty-of-War-Crimes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    Pakistan already has Nuclear Weapons and we are the largest supplier of Military Weapons to Pakistan, as we were once the largest supplier of Military weapons to Iran and Iraq, do you see a trend here? All where once Allies of the United States. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
    We built Hitler, Stalin, Osama, and we even build China.
    I geuss we build them to fight with...or is it a money laundering operation? Or something like it...Keeps the military defense contractors rolling in the dough.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100