Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Cost of giving illegal immigrants path to citizenship could outweigh fiscal benefits

Cost of giving illegal immigrants path to citizenship could outweigh fiscal benefits
    He estimated in an often-cited 2004 study that illegal immigrants paying taxes and getting access to such social services as Medicaid or food stamps would cost taxpayers $29 billion annually.
    Contrary to the conventional wisdom, he argued, the main reason illegal immigrants create a large deficit is not their heavy use of social services but their lack of education, which results in low-paying jobs and small income-tax contributions.

Read more: Cost of giving illegal immigrants path to citizenship could outweigh fiscal benefits | Fox News

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Cost of giving illegal immigrants path to citizenship could outweigh fiscal benef

Hmm 11 Million instant voting Liberals.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Cost of giving illegal immigrants path to citizenship could outweigh fiscal benef

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Hmm 11 Million instant voting Liberals.
    That the republicans are just dying to get on their side.
    Go figure.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    That the republicans are just dying to get on their side.
    Go figure.
    Yeah They have to compete for the voters that the Dems a playing to

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

These people used to represent Americans now we have international voters

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

JAY CARNEY, WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY:
    "Our Borders Now Are More Secure Than They Have Ever Been In History"

And, like I said, our borders now are more secure than they have ever been in history. That work continues. But I think it's important, before we let the moment pass, to acknowledge that the progress we're seeing embodied in the principles put forward by this bipartisan group is happening for a reason. And I think it's happening because a consensus is developing in the country, a bipartisan consensus; and it's happening because the President has demonstrated significant leadership on this issue.
    Carney: "Our Borders Now Are More Secure Than They Have Ever Been In History" | RealClearPolitics

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

They have to give these illegals amnesty now so the 30M waiting to come across can line up for the next amnesty.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Chris Matthews: "People That Believe In Border Protection" Are "Right-Wingers Or Idiots"

Chris Matthews: "People That Believe In Border Protection" Are "Right-Wingers Or Idiots" | RealClearPolitics

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Has nothing to do with "right-wing" mathews you moron!!! Anybody with common sense knows that our borders are huge, wide open! The new plan will fail no matter what because they can't even enforce existing laws now. This is all a ruse to pardon illegals in the hopes of getting votes so these morons can stay in power, pathetic!!! I hope it backfires horribly!!!

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I am definitely not a right winger except in some religious issues and I have issues with the whole illegal situation. We can't just open our borders to massive amounts of illegals but I feel like that is what we have already done. It is nothing against people from other countries. I have stated that till I am blue in the face. It is called keeping tabs on millions of people coming from elsewhere because they could be criminals, they could be bringing in disease that hasn't been seen in decades (already happened) and most of all, fraud is committed on a massive level which takes taxpayer money from Americans. I could go on and on and probably still be accused of being prejudice (which is a joke because my family is very racially diverse and I am in a so called "mixed marriage"). I have also had the Irish Immigrant thing thrown at me but they did not come in by the millions illegally. They were processed through Ellis Island.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast