Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Democratic voter fraud cases become ammo for Virginia GOP

Democratic voter fraud cases become ammo for Virginia GOP

Well-publicized instances of attempted voter fraud by high-profile Democrats in Virginia and Maryland have helped Republican lawmakers make a case for tougher voting requirements.
    Democratic voter fraud cases become ammo for Virginia GOP | WashingtonExaminer.com

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    retired

Default Re: Democratic voter fraud cases become ammo for Virginia GOP

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post

Well-publicized instances of attempted voter fraud by high-profile Democrats in Virginia and Maryland have helped Republican lawmakers make a case for tougher voting requirements.
    Democratic voter fraud cases become ammo for Virginia GOP | WashingtonExaminer.com
    It doesn't matter who won, everyone would still get the same result.

Excremental Modulator

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    It doesn't matter who won, everyone would still get the same result.
    Ain't that the truth.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

It goes both ways, especially in the 2012 election cycle when the republicans knew they needed any and every vote they could get.
    Don't BS the people reading the post from strappy.
    Fraud and election tampering is an issue on both sides.

The controversy surrounds a Republican political consulting firm whose chief operated a voter registration project that was investigated by the Justice Department and several state officials in 2004 on fraud allegations; charges were never filed, and in this 2012 instance, GOP officials, including the Republican National Committee, have been scrambling to fire the consulting firm to contain the political fallout a little over a month before the elections.

This new dip into the same political hot water concerns a new group headed by the same man whose group is facing questions about suspicious voter registrations in swing states including Florida and Colorado. The GOP was paying the firm a reported $2.9 million to register voters. Several states, including North Carolina, are now looking more closely at voter registrations submitted by the group’s workers.

In the swing state of Colorado, a Fox News station reported on a young woman registering voters in Colorado Springs. In a video, she said that ‘’We’re out here in support of Romney, actually,’’ and then, when she was asked who she works for, risibly claimed – after a long pause -- to be working for the county clerk’s office.
    Voter-fraud shocker?! On behalf of ... the GOP? - Los Angeles Times

The only shocker here is that someone actually believes that only one side may have committed fraud.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    It goes both ways, especially in the 2012 election cycle when the republicans knew they needed any and every vote they could get.
    Don't BS the people reading the post from strappy.
    Fraud and election tampering is an issue on both sides.

Voter-fraud shocker?! On behalf of ... the GOP? - Los Angeles Times

The only shocker here is that someone actually believes that only one side may have committed fraud.

But it is the Dems supporting No Voter ID required and even Illegal Aliens get Driver Lic hmm for what? Says it all right there.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Even the Huffington Post
    Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting

Howard Foster: Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting
    Democratic party spokesmen justify their opposition to laws requiring proof of citizenship in order to register to vote by the absurd claim that poor people do not have birth certificates or passports. But we require everyone, including the poor, to produce such documents when becoming employed for their I-9 Forms. And if that is tolerable, then it must also be tolerable for the same documents to be produced to register to vote and some sort of photo ID in order to vote.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

But it is the Dems supporting No Voter ID required and even Illegal Aliens get Driver Lic hmm for what? Says it all right there.
    What's that got to do with the fraud you alleged ?
    The point of your post was to say that attempted voter fraud by high-profile Democrats happened.
    So what ! I pointed out it happens with the Republicans too.
    Stick to the topic of your post, don't divert the story because you can't deny the issue happens on both sides.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    What's that got to do with the fraud you alleged ?
    The point of your post was to say that attempted voter fraud by high-profile Democrats happened.
    So what ! I pointed out it happens with the Republicans too.
    Stick to the topic of your post, don't divert the story because you can't deny the issue happens on both sides.
    Actually your post talks about Voter Registration Which by itself is not illegal there is no mention of registering dead people or illegalAliens. But my last post shows the Dems are diffidently setting the field for fraud.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Actually your post talks about Voter Registration Which by itself is not illegal there is no mention of registering dead people or illegalAliens. But my last post shows the Dems are diffidently setting the field for fraud.
    Voter registration by fraudulent deception is a crime.
    "In criminal law, a fraud is an intentional deception"
    In my link, the fraud is clearly evident.
    Democrats have taken scores of formal complaints to the Secretary of State’s office from a Riverside County state Senate district where voters say someone registered them as Republicans without their knowledge or consent in a district that’s recently reported a surge of 27,000 new Republican voters.
    Deceptive and fraudulent.
    The new republican way.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

By who? Could be Dems registering Reps to pick winners in primaries.

This happens when you send people on the street to get names and they are paid by the number of names. If I gave you a Dollar per name there is no telling what would happen.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast