Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crazy

Thread: It Doesn't Really Matter to Us' When Shutdown Ends

Jesus Christ is Lord

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default It Doesn't Really Matter to Us' When Shutdown Ends

Senior Admin. Official: 'We Are Winning...It Doesn't Really Matter to Us' When Shutdown Ends

Although the government shutdown continues, it appears President Barack Obama and the White House are not getting any closer to negotiating with Republicans. A quotation from an unnamed senior administration official in today's Wall Street Journal explains why.
    Said a senior administration official: "We are winning...It doesn't really matter to us" how long the shutdown lasts "because what matters is the end result."

Senior Admin. Official: 'We Are Winning...It Doesn't Really Matter to Us' When Shutdown Ends | The Weekly Standard

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: It Doesn't Really Matter to Us' When Shutdown Ends

BO and libtards missed a great opp to show some actual negotiating prowess but are too thickheaded to even realize...

ACA doesn't kick in until March, 6 months away. Dumb ass republicant's ask to delay it a year or hold the Country hostage. Dumb ass libtards and BO beat their chest about how they won't negotiate.
    If BO or the democreeps had half a brain they would have come back and said "give us the debt limit and budget and we will meet you in the middle", 6 month delay. Oh wait, it doesn't kick in for 6 months anyway so they are essentially giving away nothing!!! However they could have then gone to the country and made the case how they wanted to meet half way but the republiclowns wouldn't. Instead they beat their chests about how they won't negotiate and are being held hostage. Jesus H man, negotiating 101, what can I give that costs me nothing but gives me the upper hand. Negotiating failure 101, beat your chest and accomplish nothing. F-ing egomaniacs, all of them.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Senior Admin. Official: 'We Are Winning...It Doesn't Really Matter to Us' When Shutdown Ends

Although the government shutdown continues, it appears President Barack Obama and the White House are not getting any closer to negotiating with Republicans. A quotation from an unnamed senior administration official in today's Wall Street Journal explains why.
    Said a senior administration official: "We are winning...It doesn't really matter to us" how long the shutdown lasts "because what matters is the end result."

Senior Admin. Official: 'We Are Winning...It Doesn't Really Matter to Us' When Shutdown Ends | The Weekly Standard

Why is it always a "UNNAMED" person that is quoted??? How about some facts.....
    ABFwife likes this.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    BO and libtards missed a great opp to show some actual negotiating prowess but are too thickheaded to even realize...

ACA doesn't kick in until March, 6 months away. Dumb ass republicant's ask to delay it a year or hold the Country hostage. Dumb ass libtards and BO beat their chest about how they won't negotiate.
    If BO or the democreeps had half a brain they would have come back and said "give us the debt limit and budget and we will meet you in the middle", 6 month delay. Oh wait, it doesn't kick in for 6 months anyway so they are essentially giving away nothing!!! However they could have then gone to the country and made the case how they wanted to meet half way but the republiclowns wouldn't. Instead they beat their chests about how they won't negotiate and are being held hostage. Jesus H man, negotiating 101, what can I give that costs me nothing but gives me the upper hand. Negotiating failure 101, beat your chest and accomplish nothing. F-ing egomaniacs, all of them.
    What the republicans need here is someone like Hoffa or T.Johnson negotiating for them...Then they would know they would get exactly what they asked for...

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

You mean vote until you get it right type of negotiating?