Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Default Re: If I Can Take On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Oh please!! This guy is delusional!
    Ah Yes,the always Enlightening Annual CPAC Convention in Washington.I don't know if anyone has heard the news.But their about to make a DOCUMENTARY pertaining to the conference which will be entitled;

''WELCOME TO KOCHLAND''-Rather fitting,don't you think?

And as far as their BASE goes,I think this sums it up.

''Most men with NOTHING would rather PROTECT the possibility of becoming RICH
    than FACE the REALITY of being POOR.'' John Dickinson

2. Likes Yankee, fedexnuno Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

I wonder if Walker actually thinks of the working class men and women as terrorists ?
    You know ... one side versus the other ... upper class, or working class.
    Who said there isn't a war on between the classes ?

4. Likes crazy, wizard, fedexnuno, slavenomore Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Ah Yes,the always Enlightening Annual CPAC Convention in Washington.I don't know if anyone has heard the news.But their about to make a DOCUMENTARY pertaining to the conference which will be entitled;

''WELCOME TO KOCHLAND''-Rather fitting,don't you think?

And as far as their BASE goes,I think this sums it up.

''Most men with NOTHING would rather PROTECT the possibility of becoming RICH
    than FACE the REALITY of being POOR.'' John Dickinson
    And the Democrats have anything better??? Just one and she said she does NOT want to run.. Hillary?? She already ran the country for eight years..Sad state this country is in.. Democrats as well as Republicans are nothing more than paid puppets for Corporate America..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

I wonder if Walker actually thinks of the working class men and women as terrorists ?

He opened his mouth,inserted his foot and now they are all backing away from him.. This is what happens when you put a politician in front of an audience with out cue cards.. He told the truth and that is the way he feels.. Now the rest of the country will see him for what he is.. A Koch brothers puppet..

7. Likes fxstc07, ABFwife, fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Warren dings Walker over comments on unions and ISIS | TheHill

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) criticized Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) for insinuating that his fight with unions prepared him to be commander in chief.

Warren, who is closely aligned with progressive union groups, ripped Walker in a tweet Saturday for what some saw as a comparison between union members and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria:

"If Scott Walker sees 100,000 teachers & firefighters as his enemies, maybe it's time we take a closer look at his friends.”

9. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

That's a great zinger ... but we already know who his friends are.

11. Likes crazy, fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    And the Democrats have anything better??? Just one and she said she does NOT want to run.. Hillary?? She already ran the country for eight years..Sad state this country is in.. Democrats as well as Republicans are nothing more than paid puppets for Corporate America..
    Now tell me something that I don't know!They've been paid puppets for decades.Where I come from you play the hand your DEALT,no more,no less.And that goes for everything in LIFE.We can all sit back and bitch about it or make the best of a CORPORATE PLUTOCRACY SITUATION.If there's a third party out there that I don't know about,the PEOPLES PARTY for instance,maybe someone can fill me in.But until then,WE GOT WHAT WE GOT.We got Liz,Bernie,Jim Webb or Sherrod Brown.Maybe they can't win or won't run because of the MONEYED INTERESTS,but these are People who SPEAK for US.And that's why ABFwife is a GODSEND.With all her hard work,she keeps the Information flowing,conversation going in the direction it needs to go,EVERYDAY AMERICANS!
    Let's cross party lines,Bily's right,I like John Kasich,Republican Governor of Ohio.He's done a remarkable job in Ohio.His approval rating is through the roof.He has the support of both Democrats and Republicans.He's got blue collar roots,connects and identifies with EVERYDAY AMERICANS.He has an UNCANNY COMMON SENSE approach that he brings to Government.
    Unfortunately,the TEA PARTY will DERAIL his campaign before it gets started,WHY? Because he's one of nine Republican Governors to ACCEPT Medicaid Expansion under Obamacare.It's been a HUGE SUCCESS in Ohio for once again,EVERYDAY AMERICANS!TEA BAGGERS DON'T CARE.They will CRUCIFY him because of it.

Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope Warren changes her mind and runs.

Having Fun Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPGF

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I live here in WI and I believe your right,.....He does think of the working class as the enemy,..

I knew we should have stormed the capitol building and burned it to the ground in 2011,....................

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Now tell me something that I don't know!They've been paid puppets for decades.Where I come from you play the hand your DEALT,no more,no less.And that goes for everything in LIFE.We can all sit back and bitch about it or make the best of a CORPORATE PLUTOCRACY SITUATION.If there's a third party out there that I don't know about,the PEOPLES PARTY for instance,maybe someone can fill me in.But until then,WE GOT WHAT WE GOT.We got Liz,Bernie,Jim Webb or Sherrod Brown.Maybe they can't win or won't run because of the MONEYED INTERESTS,but these are People who SPEAK for US.And that's why ABFwife is a GODSEND.With all her hard work,she keeps the Information flowing,conversation going in the direction it needs to go,EVERYDAY AMERICANS!
    Let's cross party lines,Bily's right,I like John Kasich,Republican Governor of Ohio.He's done a remarkable job in Ohio.His approval rating is through the roof.He has the support of both Democrats and Republicans.He's got blue collar roots,connects and identifies with EVERYDAY AMERICANS.He has an UNCANNY COMMON SENSE approach that he brings to Government.
    Unfortunately,the TEA PARTY will DERAIL his campaign before it gets started,WHY? Because he's one of nine Republican Governors to ACCEPT Medicaid Expansion under Obamacare.It's been a HUGE SUCCESS in Ohio for once again,EVERYDAY AMERICANS!TEA BAGGERS DON'T CARE.They will CRUCIFY him because of it.
    What we need is a working mans party.. The two party system has overwhelmingly failed.. But the problem you have when you have three or more powerful parties is when someone can get into power with as little as 30% of the vote.. Kinda like how Clinton won back when you had Ross Perot or whatever his name running .. Right now it is the Democrats that are pushing this immigration BS and it is the Republicans that are blocking it.. Back when Bush was President he tried to do the same thing only to have the democrats block it.. It is all about votes and the Hispanic vote will get the next President elected.. Politics at almost every level is the same.. Once a politician you kinda forget who got you there.. Years back I had a shop steward that we considered ourselves pretty good friends..Close enough that his kids had my phone number when they went to boy scount camp because it was only a few miles from me and if there was a problem I could be there in a few minutes.. Long story short,he became a BA and seemed to forget my name even to the tune when I had a NLRB hearing he called me on the day and said he wouldn't be able to make it.. That is the last time we talked.. No different that today's politicians,once one gets a little power it goes to their head.. As far as Presidential candidates go,I have been thinking of running so PM me with your Paypal donation..

And I do like John Kasich.. He does seem like he has it together ..
    Last edited by crazy; 02-28-2015 at 08:32 PM.

16. Likes wizard, ABFwife, Yankee, fedexnuno Liked this post

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast