Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 164 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Bernie Sanders ‘days’ away from presidential decision

He will get my vote!!!!

Another Democrat looks poised to enter the presidential race.

Sen. Bernie Sanders is only days away from making a decision on a 2016 run, and leaning towards yes, according to his top strategist.

“I think we’re coming to the critical moment of truth here. He’s now spent enough time traveling around the country talking to people and feels there is genuinely a large audience of people who are with him,” veteran Democratic strategist Tad Devine, who is advising Sanders, told msnbc.
    Sanders is an Independent senator from Vermont who identifies as a social-Democrat, but would enter the race as a Democrat. He’s been traveling to the early presidential primary states of Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina as he openly explores an uphill presidential run against frontrunner Hillary Clinton.
    Bernie Sanders 'days' away from presidential decision | MSNBC

2. Likes 2631, Yankee, 222lifer, Hondo, wizard, fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: Bernie Sanders ‘days’ away from presidential decision

Run Bernie Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Likes Yankee, 222lifer, ABFwife, fedexnuno Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

He's got my vote also!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

6. Likes 2631, ABFwife, fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Is there any word yet on Bernie's amendment to the pension reform bill that Roady mentioned a couple of weeks ago?

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    Is there any word yet on Bernie's amendment to the pension reform bill that Roady mentioned a couple of weeks ago?
    Unable to find anything just yet but I don't have much time to spend on it right now.

9. Likes 222lifer Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

He's good on labor issues such as trade, building unions, infrastructure repairs, going against Wall st. and banks.
    Much more convincing than Hilary. She needs to accept that she's gone far enough. Secretary of State. Labor would be best with this guy. Her and Bill have taken Labor downhill. She should not get our money or support. It would be wasted with her. Labor is just used by her.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/

11. Likes 2631, ABFwife, Yankee Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

The long-term deterioration of the middle class, accelerated by the Wall Street crash of 2008, has not been pretty. Today, we have more wealth and income inequality than any major country on earth. We have one of the highest childhood poverty rates and we are the only country in the industrialized world which does not guarantee health care for all. We once led the world in terms of the percentage of our people who graduated college, but we are now in 12th place. Our infrastructure, once the envy of the world, is collapsing
    It would be interesting to hear Sanders debate these issues with Rodham-Clinton. But I don't see how they could come up with a realistic plan to improve the percentage of people who graduate college. I don't think throwing more money at education would make the "frat house" and "spring break", type lazy American students study more and party less. I'm not saying that all or most of our college students aren't there to learn. But apparently colleges in 11 other countries are doing something better to educate their students.

13. Likes slavenomore, ABFwife Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

That is also my difference. College needs to step back for awhile. Too much college broyght us here. 40 years of Meathead and Gloria from Archie Bunker brought us here. Time to bring back manufacturingg and put our backs into it and get dirty again.........The spoiled days can come back after we earn it and make products. Then theyll have jobs worthy of college....They already thought our way over the cliff....We hit bottom. Time to turn around. Bernies in an age group that still understands......Alot of the rest have educated themselves to "lost"...imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    It would be interesting to hear Sanders debate these issues with Rodham-Clinton. But I don't see how they could come up with a realistic plan to improve the percentage of people who graduate college. I don't think throwing more money at education would make the "frat house" and "spring break", type lazy American students study more and party less. I'm not saying that all or most of our college students aren't there to learn. But apparently colleges in 11 other countries are doing something better to educate their students.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

I personally think Hillary will be forced out.. I think this scandal with the Clinton Foundation is going to be the last nail in her coffin.. She was a evil person when she ran the White House in the ninties and I believe she would be worse if she got elected.. Bernie Sanders looks good on paper but before I would vote for him I would have to look at his running mate.. Bernie is up there a wee bit..

16. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

18. Likes crazy Liked this post

Page 1 of 164 1231151101 ... LastLast