Page 649 of 651 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651 LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6508
Like Tree2806Likes

Thread: Donald Trump..

  1. #6481
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    28,050
    Rep Power
    1157

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    And what violations would that be?? Maybe you could provide a link to your claim.
    The obvious grievances over US laws need not be stated as we have visited them more frequently than the bathroom. As for International law, this came around the time our Commander in Chief, aka "Cadet Bonespurs" was dodging the draft. No amount of orange spray tan can hide that yellow streak down his back nor the blatent disregard for the law.

    Things like these tend to weigh on the minds of those that must, without prejudice, hear each case. Has something changed in 50 + years these judges are not aware of? Perhaps you can shed some light on this?

    https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professiona...fRefugees.aspx

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  2. #6482
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,450
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    The obvious grievances over US laws need not be stated as we have visited them more frequently than the bathroom. As for International law, this came around the time our Commander in Chief, aka "Cadet Bonespurs" was dodging the draft. No amount of orange spray tan can hide that yellow streak down his back nor the blatent disregard for the law.

    Things like these tend to weigh on the minds of those that must, without prejudice, hear each case. Has something changed in 50 + years these judges are not aware of? Perhaps you can shed some light on this?

    https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professiona...fRefugees.aspx

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Your going back fifty years or so?? Trumps been office 2 and 1/2 years.. put the blame on someone that has been in Washington for almost that time.. Does Joe Biden ring a bell?? And calling Trump names?? Is that suppose to rile me up?? Seems kinda childish but then again that is what dems do today.. Good Job!!

  3. #6483
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    28,050
    Rep Power
    1157

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Your going back fifty years or so?? Trumps been office 2 and 1/2 years.. put the blame on someone that has been in Washington for almost that time.. Does Joe Biden ring a bell?? And calling Trump names?? Is that suppose to rile me up?? Seems kinda childish but then again that is what dems do today.. Good Job!!
    You asked for a link, you were provided the International law. It's been around more than 50 years. It came to be about the same time Cadet Bone Spurs was dodging the draft. That's right, Trump. The same person that is responsible for the Judge's grievances on violation of such International law.

    That yellow streak down Trump's back is of his own doing. You don't need to thank me for pointing it out. Draft dodger Donny. He changed his story on the how's and why's he didn't pack the gear to serve more than most folks change their shoes.

    Those Judge's grievances have merit. Trump is a cowardly bully and "Scabby" the rat can gnaw his way through the infestation of Republican Union busters till he gets his fill.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  4. #6484
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,450
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    You asked for a link, you were provided the International law. It's been around more than 50 years. It came to be about the same time Cadet Bone Spurs was dodging the draft. That's right, Trump. The same person that is responsible for the Judge's grievances on violation of such International law.

    That yellow streak down Trump's back is of his own doing. You don't need to thank me for pointing it out. Draft dodger Donny. He changed his story on the how's and why's he didn't pack the gear to serve more than most folks change their shoes.

    Those Judge's grievances have merit. Trump is a cowardly bully and "Scabby" the rat can gnaw his way through the infestation of Republican Union busters till he gets his fill.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    And here I thought you were complaining about Trump trying to break the immigration judges union. Now you bring international law into it. And the article you provided was about international law. Is there a difference between refugees and illegal migrants?? In your world evidently there isnt. Refugees are generally from war torn areas,migrants sneaking in this country,many filing false claims of asylum. Trump is trying to fix the problems and the Democrats are against it. Trump trying to enforce laws that are on the books. And you? You follow the flock.
    And also now your stating the international organization "United Nations ".. I am sure you will be okay when they come after your guns. Your side!! One world order.

  5. #6485
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    28,050
    Rep Power
    1157

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    And here I thought you were complaining about Trump trying to break the immigration judges union. Now you bring international law into it. And the article you provided was about international law. Is there a difference between refugees and illegal migrants?? In your world evidently there isnt. Refugees are generally from war torn areas,migrants sneaking in this country,many filing false claims of asylum. Trump is trying to fix the problems and the Democrats are against it. Trump trying to enforce laws that are on the books. And you? You follow the flock.
    And also now your stating the international organization "United Nations ".. I am sure you will be okay when they come after your guns. Your side!! One world order.
    My advice is to scroll back a few pages and read what you wrote. Go back further and read what brought the Judge's grievances about.

    Don't ask for something if you fear the answer isn't what you thought.

    Humanitarian? Trump? Those two words won't ever collide in the same sentence.

    Trump is a Union busting crook. "Scabby" can start at the Whitehouse.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  6. #6486
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    268

    Default Re: Donald Trump..



    A Must Watch Video...people must realize that this President does not respect veterans in America, a five Time Drafter that only thinks for him, who has no consideration for the true Americans!
    fxstc07 and 222lifer like this.

  7. #6487
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    268

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    Ex-GOP rep calls Trump an 'unfit con man,' says he's sorry for helping elect him
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntv/index.html

    Washington(CNN) Former Republican Rep. Joe Walsh is calling for a primary challenger to take on President Donald Trump in 2020, as he is reckoning with his past controversial comments and apologizing for his role in helping elect an "unfit con man" to the presidency.

    "If Republicans don't stand up right now and challenge this guy right now, he's bad for the party. He's bad for the country. We're going to get wiped out in 2020," Walsh said Thursday in an interview on CNN's "New Day," echoing his recent op-ed in the New York Times.

  8. #6488
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Local Union
    81
    Employer
    Retired; OHFL
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,153
    Rep Power
    288

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...orkers-1653450

    Construction workers prepare to battle former ally Trump

    A powerful union group uneasy about a Labor Department apprenticeship proposal has "the potential to be a significant force in the 2020 election."


    One of the nation’s largest labor groups embraced Donald Trump at the start of his presidency, in hopes he would create construction jobs and retreat from proposals that might reduce workers’ wages.

    But now the two sides are on the brink of war, endangering a key bloc of Trump’s support in Midwestern swing states in 2020.

    At issue is a deal gone bad between Trump and North America’s Building Trades Unions over a Labor Department apprenticeship initiative, the politics of which have grown more complicated since last month’s ouster of Secretary Alexander Acosta. Leaders of the union federation worry that the final version will undermine their own job-training programs and create a supply of cheap labor for developers, undercutting high-skilled construction workers who rely on prevailing-wage jobs to make ends meet.

    Trump sought to shore up support with the Building Trades this week at an appearance in Pennsylvania. An instruction sheet given to workers attending the event said the president hoped to “promote good will from the labor unions,” and he wasted no time doing so.

    “I love the unions and I love the workers,” Trump said. “And, you know, when I built buildings in New York … I built them exclusively with unions. People don't understand that. I was exclusive.”
    222lifer likes this.

  9. #6489
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    28,050
    Rep Power
    1157

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...orkers-1653450

    Construction workers prepare to battle former ally Trump

    A powerful union group uneasy about a Labor Department apprenticeship proposal has "the potential to be a significant force in the 2020 election."
    Trump was exclusive?.....Who you trying to sell that line of BS to Donny? If you didn't use Union labor, your projects would be nothing but a dream and never built.

    Slowly but surely people are becoming wise to your 3 card Monty Donny.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  10. #6490
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    268

    Default Re: Donald Trump..

    222lifer likes this.

 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-08-2016, 11:03 AM
  2. 11-04-2016, 11:18 AM
  3. 11-03-2016, 01:32 PM
  4. 11-02-2016, 11:12 AM
  5. 11-01-2016, 01:03 PM
  6. 10-31-2016, 09:11 AM
  7. 10-27-2016, 10:28 AM
  8. 10-24-2016, 11:43 AM
  9. 10-20-2016, 02:42 PM
  10. 10-19-2016, 01:47 PM
  11. 10-17-2016, 12:50 PM
  12. 10-11-2016, 02:14 PM
  13. 10-10-2016, 01:19 PM
  14. 10-06-2016, 04:30 PM
  15. 10-03-2016, 01:44 PM
  16. 09-29-2016, 04:46 PM
  17. 09-23-2016, 03:30 PM
  18. 09-22-2016, 02:22 PM
  19. 09-19-2016, 03:07 PM
  20. 09-16-2016, 12:19 PM
  21. 09-15-2016, 12:26 PM
  22. 09-14-2016, 01:43 PM
  23. 09-14-2016, 01:33 PM
  24. 09-12-2016, 01:35 PM
  25. 09-09-2016, 01:47 PM
  26. 09-07-2016, 02:07 PM
  27. 09-06-2016, 02:13 PM
  28. 08-31-2016, 11:44 AM
  29. 08-30-2016, 02:13 PM
  30. 08-26-2016, 07:33 AM
  31. 08-24-2016, 10:37 AM
  32. 08-22-2016, 12:59 PM
  33. 08-22-2016, 09:09 AM
  34. 07-01-2015, 05:11 PM
  35. 07-01-2015, 05:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348