Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Sweden: 'No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without a Gun'

I never implied we should deport everyone, I also don't think the 14th ammendment should protect those illegally crossing our borders to have their babies. Don't think it was initially designed to protect them. As far as fixing the problem, to late! To big of a mess to fix but we can stem the flow by not offering sanctuary to those who break our laws.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Back to the subject of Sweden and the tax system there. From another point of view. This person says it's not as bad as some would say.

It seems that Americans would rather have inaccessibility to public places and crumbling infrastructure than pay more in taxes, right? After all, every American seems to know that taxes in Sweden are high and that they want nothing to do with high.
    My wife and I have been dividing our time between jobs in Sweden and Wisconsin for the past dozen years, and I'm here to tell you that taxes in Sweden are not that high. To my surprise, I found that there are lots of things to love about the Swedish tax system. Swedish taxes are easy to pay, rational, and efficient. Best of all, rather than take away opportunities, Swedish taxes expand them.
    This older American gives 6 good reasons why the Swedish system works for him, and all the other citizens of Sweden.

I'm an American living in Sweden. Here's why I came to embrace the higher taxes. - Vox

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910