Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

I guess i cold put this anywhere, but i guess I'll post it here, around the 12 minute he quotes a soldier who is basically saying what Smedley Butler tells us in his book "War is a Racket" a must watch IMO.

2. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    I guess i cold put this anywhere, but i guess I'll post it here, around the 12 minute he quotes a soldier who is basically saying what Smedley Butler tells us in his book "War is a Racket" a must watch IMO.
    The bombing of Pearl Harbor and the NY towers was an act of war. The US acted. S Vietnam asked for our help so the US helped but was condemned for helping. It costs more if the US retreats like Obama has retreated

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    The bombing of Pearl Harbor and the NY towers was an act of war. The US acted. S Vietnam asked for our help so the US helped but was condemned for helping. It costs more if the US retreats like Obama has retreated
    Pearl Harbor?? Yes and we declared war on Japan.. World Trade Center?? Declare war on what?? An ideology?? The wars in the Middle East have been the worst military conflicts that this country has been involved in and Viet Nam?? I remember that war being labeled as a police action.. The Viet vets are the forgotten ones..

5. Likes fedexnuno, fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

It ain't to hard to figure out what caused the floors above impact and explosion to collapse like a house of cards. Only an anti-capitalist slug pig like Michael Moore would blame the government. The towers were designed to withstand 200 mile per winds and fire but not a 350 mph firebomb
    Anti-Capitalist, Michael Moore, 911 Fahrenheit gross $78 million.

How Michael Moore cleaned up on Fahrenheit 9/11.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

This is for you Bean.......

http://www.globalresearch.ca/its-tim...le-killed-by-u

"Let’s look at the way our federal government supports our troops. After sending over6800 US soldiers (along with 7000 civilian contractors) to their early graves fighting in America’s two longest running wars in the nation’s history, leaving one million wounded personnel filing VA claims ranging from life threatening physical injuries to emotionally crippling PTSD traumas and scars, the feds have betrayed our patriots serving our country by treasonously targeting all returning combat veterans as thebiggest enemy threat on American soil. Indeed veterans, gun owners and dissidents are deemed to pose a greater danger than even the feds’ own created terrorist monster ISIS that Obama’s open border policy facilitates easy access to establishing terrorist cells inside America."

Homeland Security Classifies Returning US Veterans as Potential Terrorist Threat | America's Watchtower

" This is what the Department of Homeland Security thinks about our military men and women who are overseas fighting on our behalf:

the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks

That is unforgivable. To suggest that some of our troops will come home and form or join terrorist groups is beyond reprehensible. And why suddenly is the Department of Homeland Security suddenly using the “T” word again when talking about our troops when they refuse to call the actual terrorists what they are?"

bean

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Pearl Harbor?? Yes and we declared war on Japan.. World Trade Center?? Declare war on what?? An ideology?? The wars in the Middle East have been the worst military conflicts that this country has been involved in and Viet Nam?? I remember that war being labeled as a police action.. The Viet vets are the forgotten ones..
    There are those who think we had no reason to invade Iraq. 9/11 was reason enough. The death of Osama bin Laden was not enough. ISIS has taken over since Communism leaned toward capitalism

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

There are those who think we had no reason to invade Iraq. 9/11 was reason enough. The death of Osama bin Laden was not enough. ISIS has taken over since Communism leaned toward capitalism
    Stop living in the past.. Iraq was a mistake and we should never had been there.. Bush Jr. trying to finish what his father didn't do.. Most politicians that were responsible for the Iraq war have admitted their mistakes.. Bad intelligence?? Planted intelligence?? Another conspiracy but we all know who made money with his Haliburton company..

ISIS came out of what was left in Iraq when Obama pulled the troops out even though the military pleaded with him to leave them ..
    Last edited by crazy; 12-13-2015 at 07:42 PM.

10. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Beanis The Blind!

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Pearl Harbor, we knew war was coming, cause we force Japans hand by cutting off there oil an raw materials they needed to expand their Empire, getting into a war with Japan also meant war with Germany since Japan,Germany and Italy had a pack together.

Iraq never had any connection with Al-Qaeda just more lies by the Bush administration....

9/11 and Iraq: The War’s Greatest Lie « Antiwar.com Blog

And as for Vietnam we should have never gotten involved, even the Commandant of the Marine Corps though that.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Shoup

"Shoup was strongly opposed to military intervention in Indochina from the beginning. In 1961, when the Pathet Lao threatened the American-backed government of Laos, he rejected calls for armed intervention. He deployed Task Unit Shufly to Saigon in 1962 only because he was ordered to, and cautioned against further involvement in South Vietnam, which he toured in October 1962. He opposed the Strategic Hamlet program, as well as efforts to train the Army of the Republic of Vietnam. He opposed any plans for combat in Vietnam, and later said "every responsible military man to my knowledge" was against the war as well.[60] Shoup's staunch opposition to involvement there had a great impact on Kennedy,[6] who, before his assassination on 22 November 1963, indicated that he wanted to end U.S. involvement in South Vietnam, seeing it as an internal struggle.[65'

Unfortunately we don't have many military leaders like General Shoup today..

bean

So how do you respond to 9/11? Just kill bin laden?

you cannot be serious!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast