Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iran

bean

Default Re: iran

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    What utter nonsense.
    I'll tell you what,let's ask the SAILORS FAMILIES if they are Happy with the Outcome?
    Secretary Kerry has a solid personal relationship with the Iranian Foreign Minister from the recent negotiations. has a solid personal relationship with the Iranian Foreign Minister from the recent negotiations.
    Secretary Kerry thanked them for treating the sailors well. What a disgraceful event..the sailors on their knees with hands on their head and filmed. So weak this president is. A national disgrace of weakness. The sailor who apologized might face a court martial. Prisoners give name rank and serial number only

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I heard a military guy call Hannity and tell him most militarys treat any military the same way Iran treated these guys for drifting into their waters.
    I don't think the ship belonged there.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Anyone!!! With a little smartz ..
    What start a war because two of are boats went into Iranian water, how would Reagan or Bust handle it, what Bush invaded Panama and Reagan Grenada they were threats to the US for sure, they were weak my friend, Iran is not.... beside it was probably a plan to get the Iranians to shoot at them so we can start a war with them for Israel, and a reason to break the agreement with them, but Iran didn't take the bait, and guess what if the Iranians came into our waters we would have done the same thing.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    What start a war because two of are boats went into Iranian water, how would Reagan or Bust handle it, what Bush invaded Panama and Reagan Grenada they were threats to the US for sure, they were weak my friend, Iran is not.... beside it was probably a plan to get the Iranians to shoot at them so we can start a war with them for Israel, and a reason to break the agreement with them, but Iran didn't take the bait, and guess what if the Iranians came into our waters we would have done the same thing.
    Who said anything about starting a war over this incident? And where does Isreal come to play? IMO our government handled this very weakly.. Don't think they are telling us the whole story.. Maybe they will wait a few years and make a movie about it..

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Now what if the shoe was on the other foot? Let's say for instance the US Coastguard or Navy handling a similar situation in US waters? Should we expect a crippled Iranian vessel to go out heroically with guns blazing in US waters? Would it be viewed as weakness if they were boarded by the US and detained until we found out why they were in our waters? Would we not disarm them and treat them as hostile invaders?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

6. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Now what if the shoe was on the other foot? Let's say for instance the US Coastguard or Navy handling a similar situation in US waters? Should we expect a crippled Iranian vessel to go out heroically with guns blazing in US waters? Would it be viewed as weakness if they were boarded by the US and detained until we found out why they were in our waters? Would we not disarm them and treat them as hostile invaders?
    The common sense award goes to lifer ... again.

bean

Kerry praising Iran over the episode is an insult to the sailors who were demeaned
    if the shoe was on the other foot they would be warned of being in US waters and towed out to sea to an awaiting Iranian vessel or drowned if necessary

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

I don't believe they would be paraded all over state TV and the internet.. There is more to this story and IMO we will never know the truth..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Kerry praising Iran over the episode is an insult to the sailors who were demeaned
    if the shoe was on the other foot they would be warned of being in US waters and towed out to sea to an awaiting Iranian vessel or drowned if necessary
    Drowned if necessary??? That is about the dumbest reply yet..

11. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Drowned if necessary??? That is about the dumbest reply yet..
    Dumb? I don't think so
    Iran's Revolutionary Guard would rather drown then submit to US armed forces. Fine. Then drown them
    Iranian news footage of detained US sailors

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast