Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Carl’s Jr. CEO wants to try automated restaurant where customers ‘never see a person’

Carl’s Jr. CEO wants to try automated restaurant where customers ‘never see a person’ | KFOR.com

Carl’s Jr. CEO wants to try automated restaurant where customers ‘never see a person’

“We could have a restaurant that’s focused on all-natural products and is much like an Eatsa, where you order on a kiosk, you pay with a credit or debit card, your order pops up, and you never see a person,” Carl’s Jr. CEO Andy Puzder told Business Insider.
    Puzder says the automated restaurant would be cheaper since he wouldn’t have to worry about rising minimum wage.

“If you’re making labor more expensive, and automation less expensive- this is not rocket science,” Puzder said.

“They’re always polite, they always upsell, they never take a vacation, they never show up late, there’s never a slip-and-fall, or an age, sex, or race discrimination case,” says Puzder of swapping employees for machines. “Millennials like not seeing people. I’ve been inside restaurants where we’ve installed ordering kiosks… and I’ve actually seen young people waiting in line to use the kiosk where there’s a person standing behind the counter, waiting on nobody.”

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Carl’s Jr. CEO wants to try automated restaurant where customers ‘never see a per

Thank you for another reason not to patronize Carl's Jr.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Carl’s Jr. CEO wants to try automated restaurant where customers ‘never see a per

Nothing new,they have been using these ordering machines since the nineties in convenience stores like WaWa and Sheetz's

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Nothing new,they have been using these ordering machines since the nineties in convenience stores like WaWa and Sheetz's
    They are very common around here.