Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Trade agreements "unpacked"

A very interesting read. There are many different articles to read as you scroll down.

Economist's View: International Trade

bean

Default Re: Trade agreements "unpacked"

https://www.commerce.gov/news/press-...lion-jobs-2014
    U.S. Exports Support a Record 11.7 Million Jobs in 2014.
    1. An Estimated 12 Million U.S. Jobs Depend On ... | Chegg.com

It depends on what you believe. A good trade pact creates more jobs then it loses.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    https://www.commerce.gov/news/press-...lion-jobs-2014

1. An Estimated 12 Million U.S. Jobs Depend On ... | Chegg.com

It depends on what you believe. A good trade pact creates more jobs then it loses.
    Bullsh*t. Our union doesn't think so. Why do you?
    Last edited by crazy; 03-21-2016 at 08:13 AM.

4. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(. Our union doesn't think so. Why do you?
    Oh but the union was in favor of the pipeline but you were not. So if 12 million jobs are related to exports but 2 million jobs were lost because of imports you would, given your history of job squashing you still would shut the 10 million job gain down for environmental reasons right?

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Oh but the union was in favor of the pipeline but you were not. So if 12 million jobs are related to exports but 2 million jobs were lost because of imports you would, given your history of job squashing you still would shut the 10 million job gain down for environmental reasons right?
    You're stuttering bro. Still perpetuating the lie? I shoved that up your wise azz already in another thread. Remember rubbing ointment on the orifice that hurt the worst? Surely you must. I spoke of the discussion at my local. Needing the jobs and being prudent. I gave a solution to the problem awhile later on these boards. Simple logistics. Move it to the east of the aquifers. That would sure stop the griping on tainting the water supply. I spoke of adding miles and jobs on the spread, not squashing them like you claim. But the pipeline is something entirely different than this. No environmental concerns. A different subject all together. Imagine that? Another trip down the beanhole.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

bean

You're stuttering bro. Still perpetuating the lie? I shoved that up your wise azz already in another thread. Remember rubbing ointment on the orifice that hurt the worst? Surely you must. I spoke of the discussion at my local. Needing the jobs and being prudent. I gave a solution to the problem awhile later on these boards. Simple logistics. Move it to the east of the aquifers. That would sure stop the griping on tainting the water supply. I spoke of adding miles and jobs on the spread, not squashing them like you claim. But the pipeline is something entirely different than this. No environmental concerns. A different subject all together. Imagine that? Another trip down the beanhole.
    Enviro concerns are about Obama's political bs. Teamster concerns or any union's concern and priority is about jobs. Period

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Enviro concerns are about Obama's political bs. Teamster concerns or any union's concern and priority is about jobs. Period
    Really bean? It seems they are concerned about jobs. Jobs that are leaving the country along with the union membership. Those "jobs associated to trade" you speak of don't all carry a union card. Do you need someone to connect the dots for you on the declining memberships and pension troubles? Keep lobbying for the free traders that send our jobs out of the country bean. You got yours though.

9. Likes crazy Liked this post
    bean

Really bean? It seems they are concerned about jobs. Jobs that are leaving the country along with the union membership. Those "jobs associated to trade" you speak of don't all carry a union card. Do you need someone to connect the dots for you on the declining memberships and pension troubles? Keep lobbying for the free traders that send our jobs out of the country bean. You got yours though.

good spin

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

good spin
    You mad bro? You must have something against union rail workers too? You are consistent. You piss on them all.

12. Likes fxstc07, crazy Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

You mad bro? You must have something against union rail workers too? You are consistent. You piss on them all.
    Hit the nail there !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast