LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Feds spend nearly $20,000 to settle every refugee

Feds spend nearly $20,000 to settle every refugee

Feds spend nearly $20,000 to settle every refugee | Washington Examiner
    Federal taxpayers are on the hook for nearly $20,000 just to settle each refugee and asylum seeker, who are then immediately eligible for cash welfare, food stamps, housing and medical aid, according to a new report on the "refugee industry."

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Feds spend nearly $20,000 to settle every refugee

Hussein Soetoro Strikes Again At Further Freedoms Through AFFH Which the House and Senate Passed

After some grandstanding to placate outraged constituents, establishment Republicans in Congress quietly voted to fund Obama’s unconstitutional plan to fundamentally transform your neighborhood by bringing in more federally funded “diversity.”
    In short, if Big Brother’s race-obsessed data-gathering machine determines that there are not enough poor or minority residents on welfare living in your city, town, zip code, or neighborhood, Obama wants to change that using your tax dollars. The scheme also sidelines states and borders by considering “regions” instead, a key element of the agenda to break down the traditional United States and its federalist system of government.

Friends, this is where the final blow to liberty and freedom, outside of quashing Christianity, will occur – in our own city councils, county commissioners and local elected officials. It works very simply, in disguise, and enticing to local officials. The New American explains, “the ‘Affirmatively Further Fair Housing’ plot is contingent on successfully bribing local officials into compliance.” These bribes take the form of unconstitutional “grants” and other funds coming from the federal government’s unconstitutional agency, the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, giving the agency and the federal government the upper hand in “planning.”

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Feds spend nearly $20,000 to settle every refugee

Elaine Farrell 15 hours agoThis is happening in many member nations of the NWO Fascist Cabal. A small town in Germany was forced to absorbed 3,000 immigrants. It was a farming town of only 450 people. Canada brags about bringing in 100k Islamists... what they don't say, is the immigrants are placed in small, remote small towns. Remember the huge fire that burned an entire town in Canada recently? That was Islamists... demanding to be in a big city & now they're in Toronto & Calgary.
    Closer to home, the Cabal uses bank owned homes to gift them to both immigrants & low income people.. I lost my waterfront home due to an increased interest rate, in the housing crisis in 2010. Since then, a company called "Federal Asset Mgt." has placed "tenants" in the home, with a turnover every 6 -12 months.
    Trump is the only candidate that is not owned by the Cabal... who would relish sending them packing & cutting new deals with the BRIC Alliance nations of Russia, China, India, Brazil & many more "Clinging to their Sovereignty" rather than bowing to slavery to the NWO Fascists.