Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Former Fed President: All My Very Rich Friends Are Holding A Lot Of Cash

Former Fed President: All My Very Rich Friends Are Holding A Lot Of Cash

Forbes Welcome

If you put together a list of the world’s most brilliant, most famous investment experts… they were all at John Mauldin’s Strategic Investment Conference last month.
    My head is still spinning with all the information and investment ideas I heard at the conference, but the consensus among the majority of speakers was that things are going to get ugly.
    Moreover, he also said (paraphrasing as closely as I can), “All my very rich friends are holding a lot of cash.”
    Not some.
    Not many.
    ALL!

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Former Fed President: All My Very Rich Friends Are Holding A Lot Of Cash

Gee ... and I thought the wealthy just got all their money over the last few years
    Names like the Rothschild's, Astor, Vanderbilt all have had money for centuries.
    During the ups and downs of every economy.

More of strappy's propaganda fear spewing nonsense.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Former Fed President: All My Very Rich Friends Are Holding A Lot Of Cash

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Gee ... and I thought the wealthy just got all their money over the last few years
    Names like the Rothschild's, Astor, Vanderbilt all have had money for centuries.
    During the ups and downs of every economy.

More of strappy's propaganda fear spewing nonsense.

propaganda? What, did I make it up?
    If it's a conspiracy? if so then it is being done to move you to the one world Government. The Elites will be just fine and will gain power over you in your time of despair. The Government has done many things in preparation of the event. They have created laws which are against the constitution.

CARACAS, Venezuela -- Until recently, Julio Noguera worked at a bakery. Now he spends his evenings searching through the garbage for food.
    "I come here looking for food because if I didn't, I'd starve to death," Noguera said as he sorted through a pile of moldy potatoes. "With things like they are, no one helps anyone and no one gives away meals."

Why do you think your immune?
    You'll be all right just keep sleeping and just pay attention to that CIA controlled media. Now lets get back to that Transgender bathroom issues.

Why is George Soros selling stocks, buying gold and making “a series of big, bearish investments”? If things stay relatively stable like they are right now, these moves will likely cost George Soros a tremendous amount of money. But if a major financial crisis is imminent, he stands to make obscene returns. So does George Soros know something that the rest of us do not?
    The recent trading moves that Soros has made are so big and so bearish that they have even gotten the attention of the Wall Street Journal

Worried about the outlook for the global economy and concerned that large market shifts may be at hand, the billionaire hedge-fund founder and philanthropist recently directed a series of big, bearish investments, according to people close to the matter.
    Soros Fund Management LLC, which manages $30 billion for Mr. Soros and his family, sold stocks and bought gold and shares of gold miners, anticipating weakness in various markets. Investors often view gold as a haven during times of turmoil.

Mr. Soros also argues that there remains a good chance the European Union will collapse under the weight of the migration crisis, continuing challenges in Greece and a potential exit by the United Kingdom from the EU.
    “If Britain leaves, it could unleash a general exodus, and the disintegration of the European Union will become practically unavoidable,” he said.

Don't worry it is not a Real Problem if the CIA controlled media doesn't say so.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Make it up ?
    How do YOU know for a fact that what you posted is gospel ?
    You don't.
    The wealthy, the elitists and those with cash ... have always had cash. Plenty.

Frankly, I get a little tired of waiting for the doom and gloom predicted by those you subscribe to.
    Been hearing it for decades.

My point ... the wealthy have always been wealthy. The rich and old money control the world.
    However, they have never had it so good.