Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Israel

  1. #41
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,524
    Rep Power
    884

    Default Re: Israel

    Remember the beginnings of that Jim Marrs book you told me about, Sayheykid.......It really was weird and had nothing to do with the rest of the book...but it was some kind of short intro about Hitler being alive......
    The CIA has released documents saying he was alive...and in Columbia in 1955.
    I saw it on the internet.....True? Fake? Who knows?
    CIA Document Reported Adolf Hitler Survived World War II | The National Interest Blog

  2. #42
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    170

    Default Re: Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Remember the beginnings of that Jim Marrs book you told me about, Sayheykid.......It really was weird and had nothing to do with the rest of the book...but it was some kind of short intro about Hitler being alive......
    The CIA has released documents saying he was alive...and in Columbia in 1955.
    I saw it on the internet.....True? Fake? Who knows?
    CIA Document Reported Adolf Hitler Survived World War II | The National Interest Blog
    Think I saw something about him being alive too, thing is I think he had a big drug problem and am not too sure of his health towards the end of the war, but than again his body was never found........remember the war wasn't about Hitler it's always about economics.......

  3. #43
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    170

    Default Re: Israel

    This is a big mistake IMO, once again the President to the United States caters to Israel.........



    Official: Trump Will Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, Won’t Move Embassy – News From Antiwar.com
    slavenomore likes this.

  4. #44
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    170

    Default Re: Israel

    Even the Pope see this as a mistake, but Trump thinks it's good for peace, really.......

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/06/pope-w...-on-jerusalem/

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/06/trump-...tal-of-israel/

  5. #45
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    19,966
    Rep Power
    826

    Default Re: Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    Even the Pope see this as a mistake, but Trump thinks it's good for peace, really.......

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/06/pope-w...-on-jerusalem/

    https://nypost.com/2017/12/06/trump-...tal-of-israel/
    Bill Clinton campaigned on moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem and thought it was a good idea.So did George Bush followed by Obama.. Now Trump campaigned on it but is the only one that delivered on a campaign promise.

  6. #46
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    170

    Default Re: Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Bill Clinton campaigned on moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem and thought it was a good idea.So did George Bush followed by Obama.. Now Trump campaigned on it but is the only one that delivered on a campaign promise.
    You said that Trump could not be bought, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore, Oh the power of the Israeli and Jewish lobbyist .....they own Washington D.C.
    fedexnuno likes this.

  7. #47
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    19,966
    Rep Power
    826

    Default Re: Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    You said that Trump could not be bought, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore, Oh the power of the Israeli and Jewish lobbyist .....they own Washington D.C.
    So he delivered on something that was a campaign promise??Now you say he was bought?? If he didn't what would you be posting then?? Another broken campaign promise??

  8. #48
    FedEx Freight Organizer

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    4,783
    Rep Power
    233

    Default Re: Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    You said that Trump could not be bought, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore, Oh the power of the Israeli and Jewish lobbyist .....they own Washington D.C.
    The power of the Rothschild in Action here.
    slavenomore and Sayheykid like this.

  9. #49
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,524
    Rep Power
    884

    Default Re: Israel

    If I was king.......and ruling a country which is $20 trillion in debt...
    On an emotional issue like this....I would 'make a deal".
    If the Muslims want Tel Aviv to be where the embassy is...and if the Zionists want Jerusalem as the place.......then I would say.....the bidding starts at $20 Trillion.
    Cash Money.
    And if nobody bids......we leave altogether.
    We have more important things to worry about....right here.

  10. #50
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    170

    Default Re: Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    So he delivered on something that was a campaign promise??Now you say he was bought?? If he didn't what would you be posting then?? Another broken campaign promise??
    A campaign promise to who, the American people or to Israel, Jews only make up like 2% of are population here in America............


    Jewish Population in the United States, by State


    Is he the President of the United States or Israel? Who does he represent? The American people or the people of Israel, yes he is bought and paid for and so were the others.........they just weren't stupid enough to go threw on it,(campaign promise) Trump is..

 

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323