Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: So it Begins: This State Forces LGBT “Accommodation” Rules on Its Churches

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pe...ren-to-be-take

This is from Canada. If you direct your child into not being gay.....or along these lines.....then you are abusing your child and the government should take your child.

This is not freedom. The state does not own families nor their children. Evil days indeed. I suppose any guidance may be considered abuse soon...Maybe it would fit their agenda more by not speaking to our children ever....perhaps we should allow our children to be raised by our dogs or by wolves or by apes so that we allow them to become the natural animals that we are.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 06-05-2017 at 08:52 PM.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: So it Begins: This State Forces LGBT “Accommodation” Rules on Its Churches

Just what I figured...another racket by those who care not for society or people or even the lives involved in this nonsense for money...Evil runs the business.....and it is business:
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/06/t...oondoggle.html
    Young man who flirted with transgenderism exposes the scam.

It costs over $100K, not counting a lifetime of hormones etc. Increasingly, this burden is falling on taxpayers.*

[Gender doubting] "people are cash cows for the medical industry. Unfortunately, there are not a lot actual transgender people in the world today. So why not make more? I think that big pharma is shilling forums and paying off doctors and therapists to convince people that they need these hormones."
    When someone takes the hormones they need for "treatment", they prescribe to expensive medication for life, one that requires lots of medical attention. These people are cash cows for the medical industry. Unfortunately, there are not a lot actual transgender people in the world today. So why not make more? I think that big pharma is shilling forums and paying off doctors and therapists to convince people that they need these hormones.

The average trans person, when discussing their time before transition, fits a simple mold. An awkward nerdy teenager who doesn't act like a stereotypical manly guy and doesn't fit in with jocks and "tough guys".*

However, that description probably describes a large portion of the population. That's where the medical company's take advantage of people.*

By convincing completely normal and healthy people that they need help during a low point in their lives.*

High school sucks for people like me, but once you leave it gets better. University and the real world isn't high school. But pharmaceutical companies are convincing people that the problem isn't that high school sucks, but instead they are suffering from a serious medical problem, and they need treatment now.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 06-27-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345