Likes Likes:  318
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    New Penn

Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Equality for women. Nope, we still aren't there yet.
    So it wasn't a anti Trump March??... I still don't get it ...Trump wants equality for all yet a good majority of the signsin the mMarch in Washington were saying what the left has said about him for the last year or so.. Many signs were about abortion.. Where is equality come in with that.. Women get abortions and men pay for them?? The reason I am asking is having watched all of these demonstrations on TV all weekend it seemed that many of the protesters for the most part didn't even know why they were there.. And don't take this the wrong way as I believe in equality but total equality..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Off the subject, yet on the point about equality.
    The wife and I watched "Hidden Figures" movie yesterday.
    Talk about women, inequality and what we don't see or hear that women have done for this country. The movie opened my eyes to what I never knew.

As for the marches all across the country, it's about time for people that suffer from the inequality to stand up and demand their basic rights as all humans should have.
    We have pushed aside people of color and sex forever. Yet some of those people have contributed to our country in ways we were never told.
    Equal right for all. Standing up for what you believe, is not wrong, it should be a right in this country.

Apparently not in the eyes of some.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Off the subject, yet on the point about equality.
    The wife and I watched "Hidden Figures" movie yesterday.
    Talk about women, inequality and what we don't see or hear that women have done for this country. The movie opened my eyes to what I never knew.

As for the marches all across the country, it's about time for people that suffer from the inequality to stand up and demand their basic rights as all humans should have.
    We have pushed aside people of color and sex forever. Yet some of those people have contributed to our country in ways we were never told.
    Equal right for all. Standing up for what you believe, is not wrong, it should be a right in this country.

Apparently not in the eyes of some.
    Maybe I live in a bubble but I don't see it.. Every woman I know gets treated at least the same as the male counterpart.. I have never seen a job that pays women less then they pay men.. That goes the same for all races.. Oh wait!! Maybe they are talking about the wacko's in Hollywood..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Maybe I live in a bubble but I don't see it.. Every woman I know gets treated at least the same as the male counterpart.. I have never seen a job that pays women less then they pay men.. That goes the same for all races.. Oh wait!! Maybe they are talking about the wacko's in Hollywood..
    You are living in a bubble.
    Maybe you should just read the book "Hidden Figures", or just watch the movie.
    Women are not treated, paid or respected the same as men. Never have been.
    Another case in point.
    Men want to tell women how their reproductive rights are cared for.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    New Penn

You are living in a bubble.
    Sometimes better that way,living germ free..

Maybe you should just read the book "Hidden Figures", or just watch the movie.
    I will look for it.. Never too old to get educated..

Women are not treated, paid or respected the same as men. Never have been.
    Never seen this other than the so called famous actresses crying about it.. At least not in this country but then again I admitted I live in a bubble..

Men want to tell women how their reproductive rights are cared for.
    I am as is my wife pro life.. But that is my decision.. And I think there as many women as there is men that feel the same way.. So you saying that men want to tell women how their reproductive rights are cared for IMO is totally wrong

The laws of this country allow abortion or as you say it control their reproductive rights.. IMO if one doesn't want a baby then use protection or don't do it.. Why should my tax dollars go to someone that is too dumb to use condoms..

Last edited by crazy; 01-23-2017 at 10:46 AM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Abortion..lack of morals...personal responsibilities...have sex with someone you might get pregnant...you might have a baby...
    Liberals want to discount that and have others pay for the death of the baby....they don't care how old the baby is...

If you can't raise a baby don't have sex.... The Devil's bible, do what feels good, do what you want.

here is where the mention rape or something .0005% of cases.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Soros paid anti trump march

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
    What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the Women’s March? Turns out, it’s quite significant

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Abortion..lack of morals...personal responsibilities...have sex with someone you might get pregnant...you might have a baby...
    Liberals want to discount that and have others pay for the death of the baby....they don't care how old the baby is...
    Can you provide any proof that others pay for the "death of a baby" ?
    If you can't raise a baby don't have sex.... The Devil's bible, do what feels good, do what you want.

here is where the mention rape or something .0005% of cases.
    Can you now tell us all you abstained from any sex until you were married, and your wife did the same ?

Sex is, and has been a part of human instinct since the beginning of time.
    Are any of your laws going to change people from that basic human urge ?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Can you now tell us all you abstained from any sex until you were married, and your wife did the same ?

Sex is, and has been a part of human instinct since the beginning of time.
    Are any of your laws going to change people from that basic human urge ?

Has been a subject here and in the news many times. ObamaCare forces Christian groups.

Can you now tell us all you abstained from any sex until you were married, and your wife did the same ?y of us
    I have not been a good christian nor has any of us.
    I do have a daughter from a relationship. We never considered abortion.
    She is now an amazing 30 yr old.

Sooner or later you will be overtaken by STD's as antibiotics fail, You'll need more than a condom.

Perhaps if you didn't celebrate the immoral lifestyle as normal and financial support it there would be more responsibilities.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Has been a subject here and in the news many times. ObamaCare forces Christian groups.

Proof please ... otherwise, fake, false and does not happen.

Can you now tell us all you abstained from any sex until you were married, and your wife did the same ?y of us
    I have not been a good christian nor has any of us.
    I do have a daughter from a relationship. We never considered abortion.
    She is now an amazing 30 yr old.
    Nice to hear that you cared for your daughter. Every parent should do the same, many don't or can't afford to do the same.

On another note, it's also refreshing to know you are the same as the rest of the human race. Sex is natural. Can't abstain if the Lord told you the fruit from the forbidden apple will kill you.
    Don't judge others.
    Sooner or later you will be overtaken by STD's as antibiotics fail, You'll need more than a condom.

Perhaps if you didn't celebrate the immoral lifestyle as normal and financial support it there would be more responsibilities.
    Didn't seem to matter over the last few centuries ... or more. People will never change, but with compassion and inforamtion, we can help many.
    FYI ... the abortion rate is down.
    The abortion rate in the United States declined to an all-time low, while the number of lethal procedures dropped below a million for the first time since 1975, according to a new report.
    That is from preventive healthcare, information and people that care.
    Cut funding, rate goes back up.
    Then who do you blame ?

America's Abortion Rate Hits All-Time Low | Gleanings | ChristianityToday.com

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast