Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 506
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Today's Democratic Party

  1. #461
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    26,761
    Rep Power
    1139

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    So the government has full control dont we pay into it out of our pay???
    I would call it a non interest bearing piggy bank for the govt.to allocate as they please ,surely not to fully benefit the paid participants,but to subsidize the non participants.
    Yes, we do pay into it. Who mandates the payment? Let me know if you're able to opt out.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  2. #462
    Having Fun Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Yes, we do pay into it. Who mandates the payment? Let me know if you're able to opt out.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Legalized theft to subsidize the non participating bottom feeders .ie your socialism

  3. #463
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    26,761
    Rep Power
    1139

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Legalized theft to subsidize the non participating bottom feeders .ie your socialism
    You're benefiting from a bit of Socialism. Go ahead and mail that check back to them or just hunker down on the ocean floor and eat your fill. What's it going to be? A proud moment of individualism or shimmy up to that Government teat?

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    fedexnuno likes this.

  4. #464
    Having Fun Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    You're benefiting from a bit of Socialism. Go ahead and mail that check back to them or just hunker down on the ocean floor and eat your fill. What's it going to be? A proud moment of individualism or shimmy up to that Government teat?

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    No reason to make one of your azzhole choices, just taking what i payed for, call it whatever you want.I contributed to the program.

  5. #465
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    26,761
    Rep Power
    1139

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    No reason to make one of your azzhole choices, just taking what i payed for, call it whatever you want.I contributed to the program.
    Not quite that chest pounding moment of individualism it seemed to be was it?



    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    fedexnuno likes this.

  6. #466
    Having Fun Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Not quite that chest pounding moment of individualism it seemed to be was it?



    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Dont drink your swill, never did never will,so continue pounding it.

  7. #467
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    26,761
    Rep Power
    1139

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Dont drink your swill, never did never will,so continue pounding it.
    Just remember how it works. Those of us keep it going so you can keep cashing those checks. How's that rugged individualism feeling now?

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    fedexnuno likes this.

  8. #468
    Having Fun Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Just remember how it works. Those of us keep it going so you can keep cashing those checks. How's that rugged individualism feeling now?

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Just as i payed for the people when i worked.Save your BS for the sheep on your side.
    crazy likes this.

  9. #469
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    26,761
    Rep Power
    1139

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Just as i payed for the people when i worked.Save your BS for the sheep on your side.
    The proud individualist. That's alright, we'll be there for you. Go right ahead and condemn. Keep cashing those "Social" checks. Isn't it nice someone had the presence of mind to make sure you'd be taken care of? BaaaaaBaaaaa.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  10. #470
    Having Fun Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    The proud individualist. That's alright, we'll be there for you. Go right ahead and condemn. Keep cashing those "Social" checks. Isn't it nice someone had the presence of mind to make sure you'd be taken care of? BaaaaaBaaaaa.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Save your liberal blow and animal noises for you and your weeping left friends.

 

 
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338