Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Today's Democratic Party

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

Default Today's Democratic Party

Here are a few more reasons why I am no longer a Democrat.. And I have been criticized for my decision .. Yesterday's "march for women" could have been a day that women made a statement but they let the lefty loons from Hollywood get involved..Mind you that the video's contain some nasty language..

Ashley Judd and Debra Messing Go UNHINGED (videos)

After President Trump took his oath to become our 45th president on Friday, actress Debra Messing (known for her role on Will & Grace) decided to join millions of Americans who have committed themselves to the “Wall-of-Us Campaign” by repeating the same oath as the president, only with a slight modification. Instead of swearing in as president, they take the oath as “an American.”

The oath: “I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute my role as an American, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

According to the Wall-of-Us site, the oath aims to “make it simply irresistible for Americans to become active participants in rebuilding our democracy.”

The creators of the initiative include a group of producers, directors, and actors. They are calling on as many people as possible “to join wall-of-us in taking the oath on Inauguration Day.” They consider this a movement and ask participants to “live the oath and take action
    Then there was Ashley Judd,a hollywood elitist that is thinking about running for the US Senate from Kentucky,you wonder why the state went republican..

And of course there is Madonna who I surely hope the secret service gets involved and locks her up..

1484-1075 likes this.

Having Fun Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Default Re: Today's Democratic Party

Wow 6hrs and no response,you really hit it on the head.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Wow 6hrs and no response,you really hit it on the head.
    Ever wonder if folks might have other things going on? It is the Sabbath ya know?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    crazy, fxstc07, ABFwife and 1 others like this.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Ever wonder if folks might have other things going on? It is the Sabbath ya know?

Sunday football,football and beer.. Plenty of things to do..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post

Yes, I am home from church now and will respond. We had a march here in Albuquerque. Huge crowd. They estimate about 10,000 and then another large crowd in Santa Fe. Peaceful I might add. If you haven't been to New Mexico, it is important to mention that both these cities are small cities. I think women are a bit fed up. I know I am. And we aren't all a bunch of Hollywood celebrities that have something to say.
    fxstc07 and fedexnuno like this.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Yes, I am home from church now and will respond. We had a march here in Albuquerque. Huge crowd. They estimate about 10,000 and then another large crowd in Santa Fe. Peaceful I might add. If you haven't been to New Mexico, it is important to mention that both these cities are small cities. I think women are a bit fed up. I know I am. And we aren't all a bunch of Hollywood celebrities that have something to say.
    A peaceful march is a good thing.. This whole march thing got blown out of proportion.. In Washington a group of women that were pro life were told they could not march.. Make sense?? Thought it was for all women.. And then when you have the Hollywood wannabe women coming and making their statements like they did took a little bit away from what it was meant to be.. And no matter what way one looks at it there were many millions of women that voted for and supported Trump.. Again I say this country is divided..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    A peaceful march is a good thing.. This whole march thing got blown out of proportion.. In Washington a group of women that were pro life were told they could not march.. Make sense?? Thought it was for all women.. And then when you have the Hollywood wannabe women coming and making their statements like they did took a little bit away from what it was meant to be.. And no matter what way one looks at it there were many millions of women that voted for and supported Trump.. Again I say this country is divided..
    And there are millions of women who marched that did not take away from the true meaning of this event. There are always a few bad apples in the crowd.
    fxstc07 likes this.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

And there are millions of women who marched that did not take away from the true meaning of this event. There are always a few bad apples in the crowd.
    Unfortunately the few bad apples were the Hollywood wannabees that people like.. Take madonna for example,she has millions of followers and after she went on a rant on how she would love to burn down the White House what would happen if one or more of her followers actually tried to do it?? These elites think that they are like Gods or something.. IMO they ruined the whole march.. Because of the elites and what they did is what the media is reporting..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

And what exactly was the true meaning of the march??

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    And what exactly was the true meaning of the march??
    Equality for women. Nope, we still aren't there yet.
    fxstc07 likes this.

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast