Default Re: Barack_Hussein_Obama

Say its not so..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/barack-ob...180818140.html

Politics
    Barack Obama is Ready to Return to Politics
    Gina Mei,Cosmopolitan Thu, Mar 2 10:08 AM PST
    Comments Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

From Cosmopolitan

After taking a well-deserved vacation, former President Barack Obama is ready to make his return to politics - and it's safe to say the world is ready to have him back.

According to Politico, former Attorney General Eric Holder has been in talks with the former president to figure out ways for him to get involved with the new National Democratic Redistricting Committee, which aims to help the Democratic party win back state legislative seats in the 2018 election and beyond. Prior to leaving office, Obama had asked Holder to chair the committee; and now, he's ready to "be a more visible part of the effort."

“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder said. “And he’s ready to roll.”

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Looks like to drain the swamp you have to start with everyone associated with Obama

3. Likes crazy Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Looks like to drain the swamp you have to start with everyone associated with Obama
    And then turn up the suction on the Bush and Clinton associates.

I must say that Trump and Company do have a good plan to change things. Education. Tearing into the corporations. The media. battling the Intelligence agencies. The tools of all of the above which would be the Soros type agitators.

All of those are what function together to prevent change.
    And most all must be torn apart and redone if we really want any change.

Is Trump and Company gonna take us to a good result?
    Who knows?
    But there surely is a plan and they are fighting every part which needs to be fought.
    Unless it's just another one of their stageshows to brainwash us into thinking something really was accomplished.
    A whole way of thinking and life must change. And it's been going on a long time. Left and Right.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 03-04-2017 at 02:21 PM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    And then turn up the suction on the Bush and Clinton associates.

I must say that Trump and Company do have a good plan to change things. Education. Tearing into the corporations. The media. battling the Intelligence agencies. The tools of all of the above which would be the Soros type agitators.

All of those are what function together to prevent change.
    And most all must be torn apart and redone if we really want any change.

Is Trump and Company gonna take us to a good result?
    Who knows?
    But there surely is a plan and they are fighting every part which needs to be fought.
    Unless it's just another one of their stageshows to brainwash us into thinking something really was accomplished.
    A whole way of thinking and life must change. And it's been going on a long time. Left and Right.
    And the democrats are doing their best to interfere .. Obstruction at its finest..

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    And the democrats are doing their best to interfere .. Obstruction at its finest..
    It's not just the Democrats. It's the whole Establishment. Intelligence Agencies. There's the NeverTrump neocon Empire Building Free Traders too. The globalist faction. Corporations, free traders, Global bankers, the Military Industrial Complex.
    I think it's high time Trump finds legal means to break their corruption on our people and the world.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Is that a fact my Bootstrap,Ayn Rand,Rugged Individualist Conservative Friend.I beg to differ Sir,but the really sad part is that your Ignorance is only outdone by your Delusion.Not to worry Strappy,your not the only 'CONSERVATIVE COURT JESTER' on this web-site.

Read My Lips...TRUMP IS RESTOCKING THE SWAMP!!!!

There is no Greater Threat to Humanity then the Central Banks and the Wall St Terrorists.They are the only Enemy...Not Russia...Not Team Read or Team Blue...Not AQ...Not Iran...Not Immigrants...Not the Taliban...Not Isis.

BOOM........How Did a Nation Crippled by Wall Street Billionaires End Up With Them Running the Country?

Despicable Hillary took over 20 Million in Blood Money from these Terrorists and now your SAVIOR the Donald has hired a GAGGLE of them for his Treasury.(A Record 6 Goldman Sachs Cockroaches in his Cabinet)

BOOM.......Still Unprosecuted for its Frauds in the Crash, Goldman Sachs to Be the Financial Brains of the Trump Era

Just like support for the TPP,anyone that in anyway takes Money,or SPEAKS Well of these Wall St Terrorists is not only a 'SELL-OUT' to the People of This Country,but of Humanity itself.

BOOM.........Here

The TBTF Wall St Crime Syndicates must be BROKEN UP,and their LEADERS JAILED,or there will NEVER BE an Economic Recovery until that happens...END OF STORY!!!

BOOM........This is one of my Favorites....Let's see how the 'BOOTSTRAP CONSERVATIVES' Spin this one;
    https://larouchepac.com/20170126/kee...trump-treasury

Dodd/Frank should 'NOT BE' Messed with as Trump has already stated he 'WANTS' to do...He's Corrupt and Corruption is what will bring Trump down and his WHOLE Wall St/Goldman Sachs Capitalists!!!

''GIVE ME CONTROL OF A NATION'S MONEY SUPPLY...AND I CARE NOT WHO MAKES ITS LAWS''
    Meyer Amchel Rothschild.....BOOOOOOM

And let's not forget my Conservative friends...yes,you do have to actually READ THE ARTICLES.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Wizard,your correct as they were some interesting " the sky is falling" articles.. Trump picked these guys and vetted them.. His vision,not theirs..He picked them because they are smart and know their field..I can only hope your articles are wrong.. Time will tell..

9. Likes wizard Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I think the Goldman-Sachs crowd needs to go. They are not to be trusted. Bannon, I like, because a lot of establishment doesn't like him. But Mnuchin should go. And the rest. They actually need an opposing political force to bankrupt them so they can feel what they've made many Americans feel. take it all from them. every last dime.

11. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    I think the Goldman-Sachs crowd needs to go. They are not to be trusted. Bannon, I like, because a lot of establishment doesn't like him. But Mnuchin should go. And the rest. They actually need an opposing political force to bankrupt them so they can feel what they've made many Americans feel. take it all from them. every last dime.
    I can agree with you about Goldman Sachs,but you have to give them credit for attracting the best of the best coming out of college.. My nephew who is a math major and scored a perfect score on his SAT test has already been contacted by GS and he is only a freshman.. Think what I am trying to say is just because they have ties to GS doesn't make them evil. It's the ones who bleed GS are the problems..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Wizard,your correct as they were some interesting " the sky is falling" articles.. Trump picked these guys and vetted them.. His vision,not theirs..He picked them because they are smart and know their field..I can only hope your articles are wrong.. Time will tell..
    What an Intelligent...Articulate...Respectful Response...Thank You Crazy. Boy...There's Hope for You Conservatives Yet!!! ''LOL''. Seriously though,You are absolutely correct...Donald Trump was ELECTED President of the United States...and as You so APTLY STATED...'TIME WILL TELL'. If I may inject one more 'RELEVANT' Quote;

''IT IS WELL ENOUGH THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE NATION DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR BANKING AND MONETARY SYSTEM,FOR IF THEY DID,I BELIEVE THERE WOULD BE A ''REVOLUTION'' BEFORE TOMORROW''
    Henry Ford-1922

I not only 'FEAR' for 'OUR' Country Crazy...I 'FEAR' for 'OUR' Grandchildren as well.May God Bless and 'GUIDE' President Trump.

14. Likes slavenomore Liked this post

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast