Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Barack_Hussein_Obama

Well since we have a thread going on and many others about Donald Trump I thought maybe it was time to have one for Obama since he doesn't want to play nicely.. And since some want to put every negative comment ever made about Trump I figure this can get equal exposure.. First the history..

Barack Hussein Obama - Conservapedia

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Barack_Hussein_Obama

Sperry: Obama Organizing Violent Anti-Trump Protesters Just Miles from White House - Breitbart

From the New York Post:

When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

He’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action. Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA. Rather, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country.

3. Likes strapdrager, BilyWamBam Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Seems Trump and Obama were at one time on the same page on immigration .. What happened Barry??

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Most transparent president ever. He will bring unity.
    More like a terrorist.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Seems Trump and Obama were at one time on the same page on immigration .. What happened Barry??

Well now wouldn't that make him a Racist?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Well now wouldn't that make him a Racist?
    Libs don't want to be reminded of this..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Tell me something. How does a Senator say something like that and it is true and in the good interest of america and the people then makes a 360 turn.
    It should bring him down to a world of opposition but it turns outs with an Army of support along with the media and the sheeple Believe it? Even to the point of an Army of Protesters, and even more bizarre many Protesters are Illegals themselves and are paraded around in complete defiance as Heros?

Even worse I'm now in a box Labeled Racist, Bigot.
    A true American must hide in the shadows. His free speech in shambles.

How did the Government ever pull off such an operation against the people??

9. Likes 1484-1075 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

WARNING: OBAMA EMERGES From The SHADOWS To Make An ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING ANNOUNCEMENT ...

ANO REPORTS: Millions of Americans are still struggling just to survive thanks to Barack Obama’s ridiculous policies. However, that hasn’t stopped him from announcing plans to spend a whopping $1.5 billion on his own presidential library and museum.

Breitbart reported that architects who are designing the library have predicted that it will cost this much to build. This figure is three times more than the money raised to build the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas that opened in 2013.

Architects Tod Williams and Billie Tsien said Obama made things difficult by refusing to do more fundraising while he was in office, which would have been the best time to raise money for the endowment. They also explained that the center will be so expensive because Obama wants to build both a museum and a library for himself at once.

Though they originally estimated the cost of the buildings themselves to be around $200 million, they now predict it will be closer to $300 million.
    Maybe our Obama supporters on here can start a "go fund me " page to help Barry out..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

WARNING: OBAMA EMERGES From The SHADOWS To Make An ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING ANNOUNCEMENT ...

Maybe our Obama supporters on here can start a "go fund me " page to help Barry out..
    Should be a grass hut from Kenya

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Should be a grass hut from Kenya
    He could move in with his bro

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast