Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Is Straight Inc Some Kind Of CIA NIH Mind Control Operation Gone Awry

Drug Free America Foundation, formerly known as Straight, Inc.: The Conspiracy Theory: Is Straight some sort of Richard Nixon CIA-NIH mind-control experiment gone awry?
    Thomas Constantine (former director of the DEA) is on the Advisory Board of Straight under its latest name (Drug Free America Foundation). Karen P. Tandy (Administrator DEA) is also on the Advisory Board. Former Drug Czar Robert DuPont of Bensinger & DuPont is another board member. Dr. DuPont administered the US government's grant to The Seed, Straight's predecessor, when he was the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (an NIH subsidiary). Later he became a paid Straight consultant. Peter Bensinger, DuPont's business partner, was another director of the DEA.

Guy M. Tunnell, Commissioner, Florida Department of Law Enforcement (Florida's state police) and former FDLE commissioner James "Tim" Moore are also on the board. Former White House drug czars Rober DuPont, MD (a former paid Straight consultant) and Donald Ian MacDonald, MD (Straight's former national medical research director) are members of the International Scientific and Medical Forum on Drug Abuse (a DFAF subsidiary). Richard Schwartz, MD, former medical research director for Straight - Springfield is another forum member.

Former CIA director George H. W. Bush made a TV commercial for Straight out of the Oval Office and appointed Straight founders Mel Sembler and Joseph Zappala to ambassadors to Australia and Spain, respectively. His son President George W. Bush appointed Sembler to ambassador to Italy. His son Governor Jeb Bush is on the Advisory Board for Straight (under its current name, DFAF) along with his wife Columba and his Lt. Governor Toni Jennings. DFAF is funded by the US government. Perhaps it's a good time to wonder whether Straight (and its predecessor--The Seed) is some sort of Richard Nixon CIA-NIH mind-control experiment gone awry?
    I don't know exactly why this interested me other than the fact that when younger I actually met a group of my best friends which all came out of Straight. All their parents were college professors and school teachers. None of their stories lined up as being really bad drug addicts. They were all really great kids. I was a kid too at the time. I didn't go to Straight though.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Is Straight Inc Some Kind Of CIA NIH Mind Control Operation Gone Awry

Nancy Reagan's Legacy Includes Support Of Abusive Drug Treatment For Teens | The Huffington Post
    Government creates the problems for the wealthy...government fixes the problem for the wealthy.
    http://teamstersonline.com/forums/po...pose-trum.html

I think Romney and Jeb Bush played roles in these treatment centers too.
    GHW Bush advertised for Straight.......................The involvement in the Opium capital of the world..Afghanistan...makes this whole thing look highly suspicious.
    I now listen to Buck Sexton on my way home...He replaced Megan McCain on the radio slot.
    He is "former" CIA.
    Last week he had a good military friend of his on discussing what would need to be done to "win" the Afghan war........He said it might take 50 years..but it can be done.
    50 years of trillions of $$$$ and heroin killing off our people?????
    They are certifiably insane in my mind.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Is Straight Inc Some Kind Of CIA NIH Mind Control Operation Gone Awry

We have a drug problem in this country and I would wager that there isn't a family in this country that has not been affected by it.. Past administrations have spent hundreds of billions to try and fight this epidemic..Trump wants to build that wall and I don't care who pays for it.. { MEXICO WILL! } Countries in Central America and South America seem to look the other way when it comes to the cartels.. Maybe they like living.. I don't think a day goes by where I don't read locally about a drug dealer getting busted.. As soon as one is busted another takes their place.. We have to get a handle on it..

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    We have a drug problem in this country and I would wager that there isn't a family in this country that has not been affected by it.. Past administrations have spent hundreds of billions to try and fight this epidemic..Trump wants to build that wall and I don't care who pays for it.. { MEXICO WILL! } Countries in Central America and South America seem to look the other way when it comes to the cartels.. Maybe they like living.. I don't think a day goes by where I don't read locally about a drug dealer getting busted.. As soon as one is busted another takes their place.. We have to get a handle on it..
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-official-says
    Fake news?
    CIA Fueling New U.S. Drug Epidemic Using Cheap Afghani Heroin?; CIA, Obama Team Up to Hide Darkest Secrets | American Free Press
    Never gonna fix it with these people cashing in in numerous ways.