Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: House Republicans Would Let Employers Demand Workers’ Genetic Test Results

Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    They claim it is to incentive and reward employees, but in reality it will be used to punish those employees
    who do not follow the politically correct diet and exercise deemed appropriate by those who, of course, know
    what's best for the peon working class.

But you didn't mind the punishment if you didn't pay into a forced healthcare plan by the IRS?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: House Republicans Would Let Employers Demand Workers’ Genetic Test Results

When you open the door to Government control prepare to lose your freedoms....,,Now where is my free Healthcare?.....

HealthCare is one 6th of the Economy

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    I get rewarded now such as not smoking and 4 other categories that get me over $400 in incentives.
    So you get a bit over 7 bucks weekly incentives. Whoopie !
    How will you fare when they raise the bar on what you Must eat and Drink?
    What about those who didn't follow the prescribed regimen? Were they fired? Punished? Or
    not hired at all?

But you didn't mind the punishment if you didn't pay into a forced healthcare plan by the IRS?
    I wasn't punished. Because as a Teamster, I have Teamster Retiree insurance.

When you open the door to Government control prepare to lose your freedoms....,,Now where is my free Healthcare?.....HealthCare is one 6th of the Economy
    Government control is exactly what you are advocating when you think it is OK for the government to allow
    employers to access emplyees medical records.

4. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    So you get a bit over 7 bucks weekly incentives. Whoopie !
    How will you fare when they raise the bar on what you Must eat and Drink?
    What about those who didn't follow the prescribed regimen? Were they fired? Punished? Or
    not hired at all?

I wasn't punished. Because as a Teamster, I have Teamster Retiree insurance.

Government control is exactly what you are advocating when you think it is OK for the government to allow
    employers to access emplyees medical records.
    not hired at all?

Nope they still work there. They're just Fat and lazy

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

When I look into my crystal ball....I see a man crying because he didn't get hired because he could not run 65mph for an hour on the treadmill...They told him he could work there 65 hrs/week but the test results said he'd have to work for $1/hour if he wanted the mandated health insurance.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Rabbi: DNA holds secret to rebuilding Temple
    Maybe they're looking for something like this.....or is this forced genetic testing being sold by stories like this....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12