Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Our Two Party System is Dead

Our Two Party System is Dead

The death of the two party system in the United States is a process too. But the consequences are so much more limited, and the time frame so much shorter, that it could look to future historians very much like an event — if there are future historians, that is; in other words, if, despite Democrats and Republicans and Donald Trump, we somehow survive environmental devastation and avoid nuclear war.

2. Likes wizard, Sayheykid Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Our Two Party System is Dead

Let the truth ring!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

4. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Default Re: Our Two Party System is Dead

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Let the truth ring!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Yes Lifer...''TRUTH TO POWER''

https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Ye...e-Beaten-Trump

AND NOW WHAT?

Trump is the ultimate Ugly American,the Worst of ''FREE MARKET CAPITALISM'' and ''MARKET BASED SOLUTIONS''.The Blatant Vulgarity of Trumpism is Mind Numbing.America is the most Dangerous Country on the Planet as it is being Run by Jackals and Cannibals,reported by a Spineless and Complicit Corporate Media,and Cheered on by a population with a Low Level Mentality.The only 'EXCEPTIONAL' thing about the USA is how SHALLOW and SELF-CENTERED it has become.

As a working person,I see BOTH Politically Parties as Irrelevant.Both Democrats and Republicans,with the exception of a Small Minority,DO NOT Reflect my Values and my Aspirations for my Family or Myself.

Trump is a Great Target...The Republicans will USE him to Pass Legislation that will Satisfy their Masters...On Both Sides of the Aisle.The Democrats will HUFF and PUFF and Blame Trump...But will do NOTHING to Stand in the way of what their Corporate Sponsors Want.

The Working Class needs another OPTION.By 2018,Trump will be a PARIAH to most of the Working Class that Voted for him.We NEED a Third Party...A Replacement for the Democratic Party...That can be used as a Counter Hammer to use against what will be left of the Republican Party.

Talk of Impeachment by the Remnants of the Democratic Party...is Political BS.They have NO INTENTION of Meaningful Change...I say...Let the Donald tear it all DOWN...and then let US be Prepared to PICK UP the PIECES.

America Has Lost Its Guiding Light, Its Citizens

6. Likes 222lifer, fxstc07 Liked this post