Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Trump now agrees with the majority of Americans: He wasn’t ready to be president

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...-be-president/

“I love my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life,” Trump said. “I thought it would be easier. I thought it was more of a … I’m a details-oriented person. I think you’d say that, but I do miss my old life. I like to work so that’s not a problem but this is actually more work.”
    Trump didn't realize playing with the big boys was a different ballgame than his little league...I personally think Trump owes Obama an apology, because now he has realized being a president isn't an easy job like his celebrity mogul spotlight position.
    But I truly hope it doesn't happen, this will ruined his career and enterprises if he fails !

2. Likes ABFwife, RedRollingRoadblock Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Trump now agrees with the majority of Americans: He wasn’t ready to be president

To the fact that he loved his previous life has nothing to do with him being ready to run the country.. One has to look at what he gave up.. I don't think he was ready for the gridlock in Washington.. He will get through it.. I do not believe Trump owes Obama anything but rather maybe Obama owes Trump many apologies for the shape that Obama left the world in..

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Re: Trump now agrees with the majority of Americans: He wasn’t ready to be president

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    To the fact that he loved his previous life has nothing to do with him being ready to run the country.. One has to look at what he gave up.. I don't think he was ready for the gridlock in Washington.. He will get through it.. I do not believe Trump owes Obama anything but rather maybe Obama owes Trump many apologies for the shape that Obama left the world in..
    Wow !!!!
    Really crazy?
    Amazing how you really feel, but that's your opinion !!

5. Likes 2631 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Wow !!!!
    Really crazy?
    Amazing how you really feel, but that's your opinion !!
    How I really feel??

Feel much better than what it would have been if Hillary got elected.. I think we are on the right track.. But there are many that don't care what Trump does ,in their eyes he is evil.. Where do you stand..

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    How I really feel??

Feel much better than what it would have been if Hillary got elected.. I think we are on the right track.. But there are many that don't care what Trump does ,in their eyes he is evil.. Where do you stand..
    Hillary wasn't my choice...and a proud American citizen without the bigotry

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

No bigotry?? You must be leaning right now.. Good for you..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Should this be in the Trump thread, or one of strappy's "constitution" threads ?
    This should generate a few comments.
    In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them.

He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”
    Now he says the constitution is a bad thing for the country ?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...aos-presidency

10. Likes fedexnuno, 222lifer Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

I guess amending, or abolishing the first amendment doesn't raise any alarms with certain people that tout the constitution, and why we have the protections afforded by the constitution.
    IMO, this is just another of the issues that alarm me.

A number of press reports have picked up this exchange this morning between ABC’s Jonathan Karl and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. But people have missed the real significance. Priebus doesn’t discuss changing ‘press laws’ or ‘libel laws’. He specifically says that the White House has considered and continues to consider amending or even abolishing the 1st Amendment because of critical press coverage of President Trump.
    That that kind of clampdown on 1st Amendment rights would require amending the Constitution. Is that what Priebus means, Karl asks? Yes, it is, says Priebus.

Now one might respond to this saying, ‘Okay, technically that’s what he said. But he probably doesn’t actually mean it.’

To which I think the answer is, sure maybe he doesn’t mean it but why would anyone assume that? He said it and repeated it.
    Priebus: Trump Considering Amending or Abolishing 1st Amendment – Talking Points Memo

12. Likes fedexnuno, 222lifer Liked this post