Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Warning of a financial collapse some time ‘between august and november’

FORMER REAGAN ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL IS WARNING OF A FINANCIAL COLLAPSE SOME TIME ‘BETWEEN AUGUST AND NOVEMBER’

"The S&P 500 is going to drop by hundreds and hundreds of points sometime over the next few months as we drift into this unexpected crisis."

In 2007 and early 2008, a lot of the analysts that were loudly warning about mortgage-backed securities, a major stock market crash and an imminent recession were being mocked. People kept asking them when “the crisis” was finally going to arrive, and leaders such as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke confidently assured the public that the U.S. economy was not going to experience a recession.

But of course then we got to the fall of 2008 and all hell broke loose. Investors suddenly lost trillions of dollars, millions of jobs were lost, and the U.S. economy plunged into the worst recession since the Great Depression of the 1930s.

Now we stand poised on the brink of an even worse disaster. The U.S. national debt has almost doubled since the last crisis, corporate debt has more than doubled, and all of our long-term economic fundamentals have continued to deteriorate.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Warning of a financial collapse some time ‘between august and november’

Strappy!! It is called a correction.. Happens every cycle.. You just have to know when to pull your money out and then put it back in.. Sometimes I think these wall street thugs make it happen..

3. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Warning of a financial collapse some time ‘between august and november’

All the while others claim a boom with DOW predictions ranging to 100,000 !

A massive stock market rally is at our doorstep, according to several noted economists and distinguished investors.
    Larry Edelson, a Money and Markets editor, predicts: “The Dow Jones Industrial will lead the way higher and catapult to 31,000 over the next two years.”
    Ron Baron, CEO of Baron Capital, thinks: “It’s going to be 30,000.”
    Jeffrey A. Hirsch, editor-in-chief of the Stock Trader’s Almanac, believes it will go even higher: “The Dow Jones Industrial Average will surge to 38,820 in a ‘super boom’ beginning in 2017.”
    However, Paul Mampilly’s “Dow 50,000” prediction is really catching eyes, and one should pay heed — considering his past predictions have been spot-on.
    Wall Street Legend Predicts "DOW 50,000!" - The Sovereign Investor

Now that my 0.00 prediction has come true, many want to know if I have another prediction.
    I do!
    The Dow Jones Industrial Average will reach 100,000 by 2030! If I’m wrong, it will reach 75,000.
    Ric Edelman's New Stock Market Prediction

Everybody’s favorite purveyor of the freight-training financial apocalypse just offered up a twist to his outlook: The Dow could hit six digits.
    “In an extreme money-printing environment, the Dow Jones Industrial Average can go to 100,000,”
    Marc Faber said in a recent interview on Epoch Times.
    Dow 100,000? It could happen, says one of the stock market

Mr. Doom and Gloom has spoken again. Let's all sit around and wring our hands as we fear the coming apocalypse ... or not.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Strappy!! It is called a correction.. Happens every cycle.. You just have to know when to pull your money out and then put it back in.. Sometimes I think these wall street thugs make it happen..
    That's what 2008 was.
    We spent what 12 trillion

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    That's what 2008 was.
    We spent what 12 trillion
    I don't think 2008 was a so called correction but more of a crash.. A crash that was brought on by the financial markets themselves because of shady banking.. Housing comes to mind..