LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default You don't see that in the news

When will you realize there is a coordinated effort against you

REBELLION GROWS AGAINST MUSLIM INDOCTRINATION IN SCHOOLS

'At what point did you decide that it was OK to teach my children about Islam?'

From coast to coast, parents are rebelling against what they describe as Islamic indoctrination of their children in public schools.

In Florida, for example, parents are protesting a newly approved textbook they say whitewashes Islam’s violent history of conquest and subjugation, while in San Diego, an angry father confronted the city’s school board about its partnership with the controversial Council on American-Islamic Relations in an “anti-bullying” program.

The Brevard County School Board in Florida has revised a history textbook that had been condemned by some parents for its selective treatment of Islam, but the new edition still has its critics, reported WKMG-TV in Orlando. The board decided Tuesday night by a 5-0 voted to adopt the ninth-grade 2018 World History book published by Pearson Prentice Hall.

“There has been an argument over the years to keep religious beliefs out of school, especially any that happen to be associated with Judaism or Christianity,” he said. “So at what point did you decide that it was OK to teach my children about Islam?”

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: You don't see that in the news

I have a question. What is considered "white washing?" Would that be anything like our peaceful existence as portrayed in history books?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk