LOL LOL:  0
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Norway's Largest Trade Union Endorses Full Boycott Of Israel

» Norway

By courageously heeding the Palestinian BDS Call, issued by an absolute majority in Palestinian civil society in 2005, LO joins some of the world’s most important trade union federations, including South Africa’s*COSATU, Brazil’s*CUT, Quebec’s*CSN*and the Irish*ICTU, in calling for meaningful BDS pressure on the corporations and institutions that have enabled decades of*Israeli occupation, settler-colonialism and apartheid.
    We have one nation in this world who has dual citizens heavily involved in many governments..especially our own.....I doubt they are gonna like this too much.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Norway's Largest Trade Union Endorses Full Boycott Of Israel

Thomas L. Are

When I thought I had heard it all, I was jolted to read that there were nearly 700 “Friends of…” organizations operating in the United States raising billions of dollars every year for Israel.[1]. *Their influence is not limited to fund raising. They bribe politicians, intimidate the media and threaten academia.* They* exaggerate* the pain of Palestinian resistance and insist that Israel is the innocent victim. No matter what happens, the Palestinians are to blame.

One such organization calling itself *“Friends of the Israel Defense Forces”* states that their job is to look after the (Israeli Defense Forces) IDF:

True to that motto, the money this ‘charity’ raises benefits exclusively the soldiers of a foreign country that has not fought a war longer than 33 days in 40 years and whose primary duties have been to protect Israel’s illegal settlements, demolish Palestinian homes, make the lives of ordinary Palestinians miserable, and suppress Palestinian resistance to its ongoing ethnic cleansing by whatever means necessary.[2]
    I don't want people who are not of my race/religion using my money, thru my government, to support stuff like this........if left unchecked.....my race/religion will be farther down the list.
    If they want it in Israel...then who is to say that they don't want it worldwide for anybody who is not one of them?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Palestinian's? Muslim killers. If it were the other way around there would be nothing Jewish or Christian left in Israel.
    If Israel wanted them dead they would be for they have the ability. Think the Muslim would be so kind.

Palestinians are people placed there bought and payed for by terrorist nations with a goal to kill all Jews and Christians and take for themselves.
    The Norwegian Confederation of Trade Unions (LO), representing close to one million workers, has endorsed a full boycott of Israel to achieve Palestinian rights under international law
    International Law? you mean from the UN?, a board of terrorist dictators and Tyrants?

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Palestinian's? Muslim killers. If it were the other way around there would be nothing Jewish or Christian left in Israel.
    If Israel wanted them dead they would be for they have the ability. Think the Muslim would be so kind.

Palestinians are people placed there bought and payed for by terrorist nations with a goal to kill all Jews and Christians and take for themselves.

International Law? you mean from the UN?, a board of terrorist dictators and Tyrants?
    What exact law was it that enabled Israel to basically be stolen from Palestine?
    All of the above negative references in favor of the Zionists over the Muslims were done in a similar way. And it never stops....and has it kept the Jews living in the home which was stolen from them?
    Nope.
    They still infiltrate every other government...and the Christians are not treated as equals there as far as I know...and they will not be treated as equals anywhere else they are if the power is allowed to continue to grow. IMO.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 05-14-2017 at 01:37 PM.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post

https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2...ng?w=594&h=371

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

you can say that about america too
    just depends on who side your on and point of view

Palestine's launch attacks from those same points, using it's people as shields. You could say they have killed them

all this so they can tell a story of war crimes using their own as victims
    all they need is useful idiots to believe it

You know they did these same things in Iraq and Afghan
    Even our own Media carried the stories when it was the anti war bush story

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Israel is a problem of the Jews and Muslims.
    We have plenty of our own problems which should be our focus of money and attention .....but it can never be focus due to the selfish infiiltration of a particular group of which I and most are not part of.
    The Jews have been banned numerous times from.nations worldwide thru history.........why?
    They need to stop pushing their evil ways imo.
    A Savior came, they stubbornly choose to deny it, they missed the boat.....now out of my media. Out of my government . Out of my bank account. And out of my tax bill.
    Go back "home" and take care of it yourselves.
    And quit conniving Christians to think that we are somehow of the same religion because we're not.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 05-14-2017 at 03:17 PM.