Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Sununu to CNN: 'How Much Crow Are You Going to Eat' If Trump-Russia Collusion Sto

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    To say you want Obama to fail is to say his policies to fail.
    Right now Obama is failing as Trump is dismantling what he did, currently the Paris agreement.
    Lousy spin. Rush specially said he wanted Obama to fail.
    You can say it was about "policy", the same as many want Trump's policy to fail.
    The Left has no power to stop Trump other then to create a crime or something and impeach.
    They and the Media is failing. The mud is sliding down the wall, nothing sticks to Teflon Trump.
    The investigations have only just begun.
    I'll await the final outcome and determine then if anything has stuck to Trump.
    Of course you are welcome to continue sticking your head in the sand and follow what your handlers tell you.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Sununu to CNN: 'How Much Crow Are You Going to Eat' If Trump-Russia Collusion Sto

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post

The investigations have only just begun.
    I'll await the final outcome and determine then if anything has stuck to Trump.
    Of course you are welcome to continue sticking your head in the sand and follow what your handlers tell you.
    That's the Dream you want it to be..
    There is no collusion.
    They knew that before they started

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

That's the Dream you want it to be..
    There is no collusion.
    They knew that before they started
    OK ... even you just said there is no collusion.

I have no expectations in life other then what I make of it.
    You on the other hand, seem to blame others constantly.
    Don't like their color, their religion, their political leanings ... they must be bad.
    Spread your style of hate and fear in your own home. It must be a pleasant place to be.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Right now Obama is failing as Trump is dismantling what he did, currently the Paris agreement.

The Left has no power to stop Trump other then to create a crime or something and impeach.
    They and the Media is failing. The mud is sliding down the wall, nothing sticks to Teflon Trump.
    I never said I wanted him to fail... His policies are failing all by them selves.. Paris Agreement?? The way I look at it is it is something that should never been signed in the beginning..

Obscurity has no heroes.

Local Union
    Employer
    Tropicana (PepsiCo)

There'll be no 'creation' of a crime if Trump is impeached. The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate. You are forgetting that at present, Republicans have a majority in both chambers. The chance of impeachment is small in this political climate because even with any evident wrongdoing (were it Sanders or Clinton in office, the claim would be that there's more than enough, but since it's Trump, there's not enough) neither Ryan or McConnell have the stones to move forward.

It's not lack of crimes. Trump is one of the most morally challenged presidents we've had. There's ample violations of the Emoluments Clause, there's the giving of classified information to the Russians, nepotism, and so on. But until the political climate threatens the Republican leadership in Congress, not a thing will be done to remove Trump.

6. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12