Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Bilderberg 2017 Agenda

The Bilderberg 2017 Agenda: "The Trump Administration - A Progress Report" | Zero Hedge
    These most spoiled and elite people of the world are meeting in VA right now.

2. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Bilderberg 2017 Agenda

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Default Re: Bilderberg 2017 Agenda

Yes Slave,these are the Globalists Oligarchs,and the Enemies of all Free People Everywhere.The rich and powerful who have made it their business to 'CORRUPT' the entire world's Economic and Political Systems get together to 'REACH AGREEMENT' on just how much more they are going to 'SCREW' the rest of us over.Did anyone know that in the evening,as they do every time they meet,they perform a ''SEANCE'' to meet with the Dead Rockefeller's who always tell them...Yes...''YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU''

Once again people...''IT'S ONE BIG CLUB...AND WE AIN'T IN IT''

TAX HAVENS...SECRET JURISDICTIONS AND MONEY LAUNDERING CENTERS HIDING THE WEALTH OF THE RICH AND POWERFUL GLOBALISTS...TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE HIDDEN IN OFFSHORE SECRET JURISDICTIONS...MAKING SURE THAT THE WEALTH OF THE GLOBAL ELITISTS IS PRESERVED BY ANY AND EVERY MEANS POSSIBLE...HOW EACH OF THE TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS AVOID PAYING TAXES...HOW DRUG MONEY IS LAUNDERED THROUGH INTERNATIONAL BANKS...FUNDING OF GOVERNMENT COVERT OPERATIONS IS OBSCURE...AND THATS JUST FOR STARTERS.....

As far as I'am concerned,there's only one surefire way President Trump can convince me that he's ''WIT US'' and not ''AGIN US''...and that would be to call in a B-52 Strike on that Chantilly VA location...that sure as hell would help start to Set Things 'RIGHT' in the world...but for some strange reason...I doubt very much that those gathered at the Luxury Westfield's Marriott will have to worry about that.

6. Likes slavenomore Liked this post