Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default NSA Leak'er identified

    I saw this on multiple sites on the internet yesterday ..

    NSA contractor accused of leaking top secret report on Russian hacking efforts | Fox News

    A federal contractor was arrested over the weekend and accused of leaking a classified report containing "Top Secret level" information on Russian hacking efforts during the 2016 presidential election.

    Reality Leigh Winner, 25, appeared in U.S. District Court in Augusta, Ga., to face one charge of removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet, the Justice Department said Monday.

  2. #2
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,163
    Rep Power
    371

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    A contractor ?
    Wouldn't that be from a privatization of federal work ?
    How is that working out ... ?

  3. #3
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    A contractor ?
    Wouldn't that be from a privatization of federal work ?
    How is that working out ... ?

    Personally I don't think they should have any so called contractors..
    Does it matter?? A leak'er is a leak'er.. If they didn't have contractors she probably been hired directly by the NSA.. The fact is she did it.. I believe there are more and I hope they all get caught.. Some serious time in the slammer might cure the urge for others to do it..

  4. #4
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,163
    Rep Power
    371

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Personally I don't think they should have any so called contractors..
    Does it matter?? A leak'er is a leak'er.. If they didn't have contractors she probably been hired directly by the NSA.. The fact is she did it.. I believe there are more and I hope they all get caught.. Some serious time in the slammer might cure the urge for others to do it..
    She did it ?
    She's been tried and convicted ? Only in your court of Trump opinion, I assume.

  5. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    She did it ?
    She's been tried and convicted ? Only in your court of Trump opinion, I assume.

    She admitted it!!!

  6. #6
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    7,482
    Rep Power
    288

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    Fox News! Oh boy...Attachment 1105

  7. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    Last edited by crazy; 06-06-2017 at 12:59 PM.

  8. #8
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    A contractor ?
    Wouldn't that be from a privatization of federal work ?
    How is that working out ... ?
    It was said on TV this morning that out of the 60,000 NSA employees,55,000 are contractors..

  9. #9
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,163
    Rep Power
    371

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    So, it has been "leaked" that Russia, and Putin had launched an attack on a US voting software supplier, and sent e-mails to election officials before the election.

    Are you, and others, still denying that Russia, and other collaborators have interfered with the US election process ?

    No wonder Trump was crying about leaks from within.
    Sounds like people want to truth to be known.

  10. #10
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default Re: NSA Leak'er identified

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    So, it has been "leaked" that Russia, and Putin had launched an attack on a US voting software supplier, and sent e-mails to election officials before the election.

    Are you, and others, still denying that Russia, and other collaborators have interfered with the US election process ?

    No wonder Trump was crying about leaks from within.
    Sounds like people want to truth to be known.
    I have never denied it.. And I would assume you think that the United States doesn't meddle in Russia's election?? This :(:(:(:( has been going on for decades.. The worst thing possible outcome from this is that now we have to listen to Hillary crying for another six months..

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •