Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Obama delivers a new veiled slap at Trump as he warns – in Canada – that America coul

Obama delivers a new veiled slap at Trump as he warns – in Canada – that America could descend into 'extreme nationalism and xenophobia and the politics of us-versus-them'

Read more: Obama warns of Trump's extreme nationalism and xenophobia | Daily Mail Online

Obama the Great Globalist

He bashed the rise of 'extreme nationalism and xenophobia and the politics of "us-versus-them",' a clear slap at Trump in the language of American liberals

Obama seemed to characterize Trump's 'America First' philosophy as an abandonment of international institutions In a veiled attack on Trump's 'America First' philosophy,

Obama he warned against the belief that 'what's good for me and my immediate people is all that matters, everybody else is on their own'

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Obama delivers a new veiled slap at Trump as he warns – in Canada – that America

One would think that Obama wants to run for President again.. He is doing anything he can to try and make Trump look bad..

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Obama delivers a new veiled slap at Trump as he warns – in Canada – that America

President Trump needs no help.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

4. Likes fedexnuno, fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    President Trump needs no help.

Your right he needs no help,definately not from a guy that had 8 years and couldn't do it.

6. Likes crazy Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Your right he needs no help,definately not from a guy that had 8 years and couldn't do it.
    Couldn't do what? Repair and undo what the previous administration did? Remember that Obama speech? The time frame? 10 long years to undo Bush/Cheney. It came around a little bit sooner in some aspects. Others, not so much.

President Trump has an opportunity to build on the positives.

8. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Couldn't do what? Repair and undo what the previous administration did? Remember that Obama speech? The time frame? 10 long years to undo Bush/Cheney. It came around a little bit sooner in some aspects. Others, not so much.

There are a few things that Trump will do to the Obama legacy.. And IMO it cannot happen fast enough..
    Number one would be Obamacare.. They are trying to get it done.. But they are not getting any help from the Democrats.. And I know what comes around goes around but I will say this.. IF the Republicans don't get it fixed it will collapse all by itself.. And if that occurs it will be the Democrats who will get the blame for it.. time for these so called politicians to work together.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

I agree,what are the positives that you are talking about.
    I am thinking most of your positives that were left,wouldn't be my idea of positives.
    He added a ton of rules,regulations,and of course Obama care,that I don't consider improvements to the country.
    Obama care,just got notification that my premiums next year are going up 40%,not a positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

I agree,what are the positives that you are talking about.
    I am thinking most of your positives that were left,wouldn't be my idea of positives.
    He added a ton of rules,regulations,and of course Obama care,that I don't consider improvements to the country.
    Obama care,just got notification that my premiums next year are going up 40%,not a positive.

One positive was our automobile manufacturers. Another was the stimulus that helped my state keep the construction trades busy. The downturn in the economy from the Bush era wasn't as bad as it would have been without it.

Many of those rules and regulations you condemned are there to protect the workers and our environment.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

One positive was our automobile manufacturers. Another was the stimulus that helped my state keep the construction trades busy. The downturn in the economy from the Bush era wasn't as bad as it would have been without it.

Many of those rules and regulations you condemned are there to protect the workers and our environment.
    Bailing out the automakers with my tax dollars no thanks,the stimulus package was throwing good money at bad ideas,workers need to fend for themselves,the less of this kind of government intervention the better.The government never was or never will be your friend,they want your money as much as the can take to keep operating the give away society,for your vote.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Bailing out the automakers with my tax dollars no thanks,the stimulus package was throwing good money at bad ideas,workers need to fend for themselves,the less of this kind of government intervention the better.The government never was or never will be your friend,they want your money as much as the can take to keep operating the give away society,for your vote.

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to just how much the automakers owe you?

The stimulus throwing good money at bad ideas? Repairing a crumbling infrastructure is a bad idea? The trades and economy barely hiccuped in my state. I am quite sure if it was your job on the line, you wouldn't be pounding your fists on your chest. Let a few hundred thousand workers head to the unemployment line? That's a great idea. When are you running for office?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast