Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Sanders: Trump has betrayed his voters; “The political revolution is on!”

CHICAGO—Sen. Bernie Sanders told thousands gathered here June 10 for the People’s Summit, that President Trump poses an unprecedented threat to democracy and to the very lives of 99 percent of the U.S. population. To a standing ovation, he declared a political revolution is underway to replace right wing Republicans across the nation with progressives who represent the people rather than a handful of oligarchs.

“Trump campaigned as a supporter of the working class, but within hours of assuming office he put the president of Goldman Sachs in as his chef economic adviser,” Sanders said. “Do not tell us, Mr. Trump, that you are a friend of the working class while you try to throw 23 million people off of healthcare,” he declared.

“Do not tell us you are a friend of the working class while you cut $800 million out of Medicare and kick two and a half million people out of Planned Parenthood.

“Do not tell us you are a friend of the working class when you give the Waltons (owners of Walmart) who have 130 billion dollars, a tax break of 52 billion. That is morally obscene.”
    Sanders: Trump has betrayed his voters;

2. Likes 2631 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: Sanders: Trump has betrayed his voters; “The political revolution is on!”

This is just more fake news from the Trump hating left. You can't believe a word of it until Sean Hannity validates it.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Sanders: Trump has betrayed his voters; “The political revolution is on!”

From the link above,

Sanders said. “Do not tell us, Mr. Trump, that you are a friend of the working class while you try to throw 23 million people off of healthcare,” he declared.

Just how many will lose insurance if Obamacare implodes as it is doing.. States all over the country can offer their residents none through the exchanges.. At one time I liked Sanders but his hatred for Trump made me look the other way..
    Although maybe he can reignite the Democratic party.. but I highly doubt it as long as Hillary and the elite are still around..