Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: Mueller Stocks Staff with Dem Donors...

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    There is that magical word!! ''IF"

It seems that in Washington with the liberal left,Trump is guilty until proven innocent..
    I'm not trying to compare Trump with anyone from the past. But please remind me of a recent former president who didn't receive the same treatment. They all chose to live in a fish bowl and today's 24 hr. instant cable news and internet bloggers have a lot of dead space to fill

2. Likes fedexnuno, fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    I'm not trying to compare Trump with anyone from the past. But please remind me of a recent former president who didn't receive the same treatment. They all chose to live in a fish bowl and today's 24 hr. instant cable news and internet bloggers have a lot of dead space to fill
    Maybe it is social media but I have never seen the amount of negative { a good percentage false} about Trump.. Maybe when I was still working I just didn't pay attention that much.. Sadly my wife agrees with me..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

strapdrager you and crazy are doing a great job defending the republicans. I like the way you chose Alan Dershowitz, a left leaning Harvard liberal, to support your position. I don't like Dershowitz but I respect his brilliant legal mind. I think he made some excellent points on the law. I agree with his position. But I am shocked that you would use that lefty fake news CNN as your source. I'm all for the truth. Let's get it out and move on.

5. Likes wizard, fedexnuno, crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    strapdrager you and crazy are doing a great job defending the republicans. I like the way you chose Alan Dershowitz, a left leaning Harvard liberal, to support your position. I don't like Dershowitz but I respect his brilliant legal mind. I think he made some excellent points on the law. I agree with his position. But I am shocked that you would use that lefty fake news CNN as your source. I'm all for the truth. Let's get it out and move on.
    Although I lean to the right I am in no way a republican.. I am a Independent.. I can lean either way.. But in recent time I do lean right.. The Democratic Party that I was part of for most of my life no longer exists.. . They have evolved into a party that no longer supports would I believe in..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Someone mentioned Gingrich and his statement ( tweet ) about special counsel Mueller. I then heard Gingrich has done an about face in less then 3 weeks time.
    No surprise, as I feel Gingrich is less then a reputable and honest person anyway.
    Robert Mueller is superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity. Media should now calm down
    — Newt Gingrich (@newtgingrich) May 18, 2017
    Less then 3 weeks ago Mr. Mueller has impeccable honesty and integrity.
    Now ... not so much, according to a less then honest republican named Newt.
    Republicans are delusional if they think the special counsel is going to be fair. Look who he is hiring.check fec reports. Time to rethink.
    — Newt Gingrich (@newtgingrich) June 12, 2017
    Good thing people can change their minds.
    Trump does all the time, as do his followers. Whatever way the wind blows.
    Trump ally Newt Gingrich calls fairness of Robert Mueller into question - CBS News

8. Likes 2631 Liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123