Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Mueller Stocks Staff with Dem Donors...

Mueller Stocks Staff with Dem Donors...

“Republicans are delusional if they think the special counsel is going to be fair,”

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Mueller Stocks Staff with Dem Donors...

And only a liberal would think this is fair..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    And only a liberal would think this is fair..
    It makes sense to this lib. Why would I want republican donors investigating ties between the Russians and the Trump election committee. With only democrat supporters there won't be the potential for partisan obstruction of the investigation. Hopefully the facts will be the facts regardless of who is doing the investigating............I want to give a shout out to the fair and balanced opinions of the honorable former speaker Gingrich. He is truly a man of high moral character and integrity. He certainly is not a partisan republican shill for FOX.

4. Likes fxstc07, fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    It makes sense to this lib. Why would I want republican donors investigating ties between the Russians and the Trump election committee. With only democrat supporters there won't be the potential for partisan obstruction of the investigation. Hopefully the facts will be the facts regardless of who is doing the investigating............I want to give a shout out to the fair and balanced opinions of the honorable former speaker Gingrich. He is truly a man of high moral character and integrity. He certainly is not a partisan republican shill for FOX.
    And there is where sanity went out the window

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

I don't think he will get a fair shake with "all" democrats.. How about 50/50?? That is what I would call fair.. The more I hear about the Comey/ Mueller relationship the more I believe it is a witchhunt..How about a non partisan committee?? Doubt you could find one in this country..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    And there is where sanity went out the window
    Please explain your logic? How can an investigation into into a republican campaign committee be fair
    with the possibility of republican obstructionists hindering the investigation? Don't you think that the special council appointed by the republican attorney general should be able to choose his committee?

8. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Funny how the right is incensed over the investigations and think it's not fair ...
    Yet when the republicans investigated Hillary, not a word was said about the congressional republicans pushing for those probes.
    The House Select Committee on Benghazi has had glaring credibility problems from its inception. Even if you ignore the thicket of conservative Benghazi conspiracy theories Republicans spent years fueling, their interest in this one tragedy, plucked from a vast expanse of U.S. foreign policy tragedies over a decade, would have aroused suspicion that it was selected for its potential to damage the most powerful Democrat in the country (Barack Obama) and his presumptive heir (Hillary Clinton).
    The recent blows to the Benghazi committee’s self-styled credibility are at least as severe, beginning with House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s admission that Republicans empaneled it to damage Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy, running through well-substantiated allegations that Republicans have been using committee resources to investigate Clinton at the expense of the actual attacks on the U.S. facility in Libya.
    Everything is rosey in right wing fantasy land, so long as the republicans whip up controversy and propaganda.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1231...ls-impeachment

10. Likes 2631 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I don't think he will get a fair shake with "all" democrats.. How about 50/50?? That is what I would call fair.. The more I hear about the Comey/ Mueller relationship the more I believe it is a witchhunt..How about a non partisan committee?? Doubt you could find one in this country..
    50/50 or 60/40 either way it would be just the usual political B/S. How many times have we watched hearing when 1 side asked hard ball questions while the other side served up puppies based purely on political affiliation? Mueller was appointed by a republican AG. Now there are already rumors that Trump wants to fire him. Let the actual truth come out without 50/50 partisan politics.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

50/50 or 60/40 either way it would be just the usual political B/S. How many times have we watched hearing when 1 side asked hard ball questions while the other side served up puppies based purely on political affiliation? Mueller was appointed by a republican AG. Now there are already rumors that Trump wants to fire him. Let the actual truth come out without 50/50 partisan politics.
    The rumors about Trump wanting to fire him are false.. This came from someone that got their info from a interview on one of the Sunday talk shows.. He must of been dozing while listening..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Please explain your logic? How can an investigation into into a republican campaign committee be fair
    with the possibility of republican obstructionists hindering the investigation? Don't you think that the special council appointed by the republican attorney general should be able to choose his committee?
    Donors? really? you don't think that biased?
    What do you think this is about since not even the smallest shred of evidence has been found?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast