Allied

Default Critics of israel get frightful warning from charlie daniels

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Critics of israel get frightful warning from charlie daniels

Better listen to old Charlie.
    The devil went down to Georgia ... after a stop in Russia.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

The one hit wonder can take money from them all he wants and read his Scoffield shyster fake Christianity all he wants....but I'm not buying his BS. If he wants to be a Jew he should be one...He been making their money off that one dumassed song his whole life. Why should he turn on his chosen masters now...these fools who follow the same ones who Crucified Christ are on the wrong path imo......If nobody comes to the Father except through Christ...only Christians get there ....and Jews who don't convert ain't making it.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

The Zionist-Created Scofield 'Bible' The Source Of The Problem In The Mideast - Part 2 Why Judeo-Christians Support War
    There's one link as to why Protestant shysters seve their anti-Christ masters with this nonsense . You can look up more if you want.
    I see this story as Israel's lobby and the military Industrial complex and deep state looking to pick our pockets and give more money for war for Israel...They and their Zionist pigs can KMA with their BS. We have economic problems in America with American citizens hurting....and there's plenty of Jewish or Zionist people with plenty of cash to help Israel with their own donations. The problems I see as major with America are problems steming from our nation following the same damned principles of the people who hung Christ on the Christ...They were no good and he made no secret of it.....so following them will only bring the results it has brung......a lot of pain, suffering, and ripoffs, and injustices....and the churches, including the catholic Church has followed the evil cash right down the same damned path......and the Protestants have followed them since their conception imo.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4336&FORM=VIRE
    Here's a Jewish guy who supposedly opposes his own....but he is making money off of it, no doubt.

Ask Charlie how they are gonna fix this problem before his BS end times spend-all-our-money-on Israel-nonsense.
    http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/...h-israel/47177
    I got up the courage to ask her how she felt about this project we were working on, and specifically how she felt about working with a Jew who believed in Yeshua. Her answer rings in my ear to this day. “Chaim,” she said, “some Israelis hate the religious. Some hate the secular. But everyone hates you.”
    This is about Messianic Jews in Israel....I would think they would be closest to Jewish Christians.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 06-21-2017 at 06:11 PM.