Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Politician quits post after being bullied for christian faith

POLITICIAN QUITS POST AFTER BEING BULLIED FOR CHRISTIAN FAITH
    'People who claim to be fighting bigotry often turn out to be bigots themselves'

A British politician has resigned as leader of his party after being bullied for his Christian beliefs, and activists at the Christian Institute are warning the development “is evidence of wider intolerance in British society.”

In fact, the attitude that the beliefs all creeds should be tolerated except Christian beliefs is surging in the United States as well, where Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., recently asserted a Trump nominee’s belief that Jesus Christ is the only way to God should disqualify him from office.

The British charity Barnabas Aid noted the senator “attempted to block a Christian candidate for public office because he stated that Jesus in the only way to God.”

“This is despite the fact that article VI of the U.S. Constitution explicitly forbids requiring people to hold particular beliefs in order to hold public office or stand for election,” the group said.

Sanders’ view on Vought’s Christian faith?
    “In my view, the statement made by Mr. Vought is indefensible, it is hateful, it is Islamophobic, and it is an insult to over a billion Muslims throughout the world,” Sander said.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Politician quits post after being bullied for christian faith

Please tell us again how pure all the republicans are.