'2 POTENTIAL WITNESSES' IN DNC-RIGGING LAWSUIT 'BOTH DIED'
Lawyers fear for safety after Seth Rich murder, break-ins, 'freaky' phone calls

WASHINGTON – Lawyers and plaintiffs suing the Democratic National Committee for rigging the 2016 presidential election say they’re being harassed with threatening messages and “freaky” encounters and they fear for their safety – particularly in the wake of the mysterious and unsolved murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich – but a federal court has denied their request for protection.
A trove of DNC emails made public by WikiLeaks throughout the 2016 presidential election revealed top DNC officials privately conspiring to undermine candidate Bernie Sanders’ campaign, ultimately resulting in Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz resigning from her post as DNC chairwoman in July 2016.

“They are not covering this story because they were really quite possibly a part of the apparatus that tried to propel Secretary Clinton into office. … Instead of just reporting, they seem to have been really invested in the outcome – really invested,” she said.

“How do I know that they are invested?” Beck continued. “Because the New York Times interviewed me over a lawsuit in which President Trump was the adverse party, and they were all over that story. And then when I started contacting the reporter, Michael Barboro – my contact at the New York Times – to cover the lawsuit against the DNC, he basically lost his head and blocked me on Twitter.