Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Koch brothers behind the push to kill healthcare in U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    And?
    I think it's obvious when your aligned with the ideals of communism.
    There is nothing more to say

America is dead from the inside. Soon there will be nothing left.

Ironically you complain about rich, profits, and capitalism then you turn to give your lives over to the very elites you despise and expect a good result.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    I think it's obvious when your aligned with the ideals of communism.
    There is nothing more to say

America is dead from the inside. Soon there will be nothing left.

Ironically you complain about rich, profits, and capitalism then you turn to give your lives over to the very elites you despise and expect a good result.
    There is plenty more to say so allow me to retort. What is obvious is the that some posters on this site are oblivious to the content and source of the articles in question, where the writers obtained information for the articles they write. That particular outlet you noted provides pro Union/pro labor articles that are posted on here from time to time. This site in no way has any political alliance with that outlet as the staff has informed our members many times. However, what I have noticed is the political alliance you have with with outlets that support an anti union agenda. Their writers and sources exhibit the same hatred for Unions. Ultra right conservatives appear to be dead from the inside in America as they continue the onslaught of Unionized labor. Your post record is a prime example. Just sayin'

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

3. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    They will never get the profit out of healthcare.. maybe they should try controlling it..
    Control means regulation. That is a republican no-go word. It stifles profits.
    Chew on this and let it digest.
    Health Care Industry annual revenue total $1.668 Trillion
    Date research was conducted: September 25, 2016

Indigestion ?

STATS | Health Care Industry Statistics – Statistic Brain

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Your Employer-Provided Health Care Could End With The GOP's Plan | HuffPost

Althugh I don't study this Obamacare stuff too much...seeing and hearing about the mandate on individuals....I would know that the employers really don't want a mandate on themselves...Clinton wanted a mandate on employers when he was in office.....the GHW Bush version which was backed by right-wing Heritage Foundation and another big named GOP think tank back then....was a government healthcare but the mandate was on the individual....Obamacare took the Bush route...where the mandate is on the individual.

And they don't want this mandate employers with 50 or more employees.........they are shoving it off.....for all I know...the Dem employers don't want the mandate on themselves either most probably.

The simplest and healthiest and best answer for the nation...probably cheapest on taxpayer too.....would be to wipe out all unionbusting and contract delaying laws and legislations....make union joining and contracts a quick thing....and then the government doesn't really need to be involved so much......and it stays in the market....but their fear of growing numbers and money on our side does not allow for that.....big money controls government and they don't want ours having a chance....even though it is the cheapest and simplest, most fair, and market oriented way to deal with healthcare.....their monetary greed and power greed costs the world trillions and jeapordizes our nation.

If the GOP’s proposed American Health Care Act*were to pass, companies with 50 or more employees will no longer have to offer health insurance ― the most common source of coverage for people under age 65.
    Even if this iteration of a so-called replacement for Obamacare goes nowhere in Congress, the employer health care provision could creep back into a final version. This has barely been mentioned so far in the heated conversation about the Republican plan. But it’s worth examining, because it could cause a sea change in how the nation’s health care delivery system operates, according to industry experts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12