Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    7,482
    Rep Power
    288

    Default Tweet tweet Donald

    Trump Your tweets are getting old, it's making you into a complete Gumby that the American citizen are just laughing at you !!!

    Right Crazy?
    Oh sheet it's fake News
    Last edited by fedexnuno; 07-01-2017 at 01:31 AM.

  2. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
  3. #2
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Trump Your tweets are getting old, it's making you into a complete Gumby that the American citizen are just laughing at you !!!

    Right Crazy?
    Oh sheet it's fake News
    Without a doubt he goes over the top on ocasin.. But it can be entertaining..

  4. #3
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,163
    Rep Power
    371

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    Not entertaining at all.

    He his supposed to represent the best of the United States, with dignity and dedication to the people. A person of intelligence who is composed during times of dissent. A person with superior management ability. Someone who has a calm and predictable temperament.

    Let's see ...

    Yep, that leaves out Mr. Trump on all points.

  5. Likes ABFwife, fedexnuno Liked this post
  6. #4
    Taking A Stand!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    492
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    41,827
    Rep Power
    918

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Not entertaining at all.

    He his supposed to represent the best of the United States, with dignity and dedication to the people. A person of intelligence who is composed during times of dissent. A person with superior management ability. Someone who has a calm and predictable temperament.

    Let's see ...

    Yep, that leaves out Mr. Trump on all points.
    Exactly! An entertainer is not what I want!!! And embarrassment is not what I want!

  7. Likes fxstc07, fedexnuno Liked this post
  8. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    There are two ways to look at him.. many on here are from the left and will never approve of him and that is OK.. That is your choice.. Some call him embarrassing and that is OK.. I look at what he is getting done.. He is not perfect and far from it.. If he tweets I don't care what he tweets.. he is not your typical Washington politician.. If anything some of his tweets sure start a firestorm from the MSM.. Maybe it is planned so he can get other things done..

  9. #6
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,163
    Rep Power
    371

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    There are two ways to look at him.. many on here are from the left and will never approve of him and that is OK.. That is your choice.. Some call him embarrassing and that is OK.. I look at what he is getting done.. He is not perfect and far from it.. If he tweets I don't care what he tweets.. he is not your typical Washington politician.. If anything some of his tweets sure start a firestorm from the MSM.. Maybe it is planned so he can get other things done..
    What exactly has he got "done" ?

  10. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,132
    Rep Power
    322

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    What exactly has he got "done" ?
    You wouldn't know.. It doesn't get covered on MSM..

  11. #8
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    7,482
    Rep Power
    288

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    There are two ways to look at him.. many on here are from the left and will never approve of him and that is OK.. That is your choice.. Some call him embarrassing and that is OK.. I look at what he is getting done.. He is not perfect and far from it.. If he tweets I don't care what he tweets.. he is not your typical Washington politician.. If anything some of his tweets sure start a firestorm from the MSM.. Maybe it is planned so he can get other things done..
    Attachment 1129
    I am so ashamed hearing this from you...Oh Boy

  12. #9
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,163
    Rep Power
    371

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    You wouldn't know.. It doesn't get covered on MSM..
    What is this MSM you speak of ?

    Still waiting to hear what you think he has got done ...

  13. #10
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Local Union
    560
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star
    Location
    S. Carolina
    Posts
    4,484
    Rep Power
    763

    Default Re: Tweet tweet Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    What is this MSM you speak of ?

    Still waiting to hear what you think he has got done ...
    Give him a break he's only been in office 5 months. It takes time after all he's not a politician. He can't get anything done because he's distracted by the fake media. "On day one I will repeal and replace Obamacare" "I'm gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" "I build good walls" "I'm gonna drain the swamp" "I'm gonna lock her up" "I'm gonna make America great again" I wonder why even FOX and friends haven't reported the success he's had in doing the things he promised would be so so easy?

  14. Likes 222lifer, fedexnuno Liked this post
 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •